Matthijs de Ligt (44 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We should start him against Parma actually. Our coaching staff are cowards

They just dont have balls to use new players

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

ElRey

Jul 22, 2019

Lol Burley and Nicol must be fucken retarded honestly, Marcotti probably the only smart one on the show (and he is an inter fan yiikes)
Steve Nichol despises Italian football ive no idea why they allow that cretin comment on Serie A teams

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Bonucci won't be happy about those words.

And this is Raiola we're talking about.

It's quite possible that if the Chiellini injury they are all waiting for doesn't happen, or happens for a short time, in January Raiola / Bonucci could be demanding the other to leave.

Common sense would say send Bonucci to hell, but this is Paratici we're talking about. Bonucci is 32 and has a big salary until 2023. It would be obviously easer to sell De Ligt.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Selling De Ligt because of Bonucci would be the most retarded thing in the history of football. De Ligt is going to bench Bonucci within months because he already is the better player both defensively and offensively. He just needs to get used to Italy, that's all

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bonucci won't be happy about those words.

And this is Raiola we're talking about.

It's quite possible that if the Chiellini injury they are all waiting for doesn't happen, or happens for a short time, in January Raiola / Bonucci could be demanding the other to leave.

Common sense would say send Bonucci to hell, but this is Paratici we're talking about. Bonucci is 32 and has a big salary until 2023. It would be obviously easer to sell De Ligt.
If Raiola and De Ligt demand that we ship Bonucci off in January we should dump De Ligt like a hot potato. Regardless of player quality, you can't destabilize a team like that. You outperform him you get the starting place, but you do not come to the club and simply start because you are young and exciting.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #836
    Plenty of similar quotes to the one below from different dutch people. Their lobby is pretty loud-mouthed.

Overmars : "De Ligt took his own decision. I always told him good things about Barcelona."

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Fairly certain he won’t start again Napoli either, barring an injury. Best case scenario would be him coming on from the bench.

They should have done that vs Parma too, but oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)