Matthijs de Ligt (17 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Matthijs De Ligt: "I hoped to play but also i respect whatever is the choice of our coach - Leo & Giorgio were seen for a long time as the best defensive pair, I know i need to fight & earn my place." [Ag dagblad]
It's begun, 85m for defender that will have to play only15 matches per season :rofl: he have to play, he have to get that experience

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
lol does not take alot for some people to panic does it?
1 game into the season and he does not start infront of our two most established defenders, ones who know eachother very well, and lets not forget De Ligt didn't exactly set the world alight in preseason, Dutch league to Serie A is a large gulf in quality, he is going from a very free flowing attacking league to a more ridgid and tactical one, with new players, let him get slowly integrated before panicking and crying.
He even said it himself in the interview, he knows he wont walk into the team, seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and will put in the work, if he preforms better than Bon or Chiellini then start him, if not he gets the bench, players starting for no other reason than their price tag is retarded

Jun 6, 2015
Matthijs De Ligt: "I hoped to play but also i respect whatever is the choice of our coach - Leo & Giorgio were seen for a long time as the best defensive pair, I know i need to fight & earn my place." [Ag dagblad]
It's begun, 85m for defender that will have to play only15 matches per season :rofl: he have to play, he have to get that experience
Calma. He'll play after the international break.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Chiellini will be injured soon, Bonucci is the new Juve icon and will start most of the games, i m socked De Ligt didn't know that.
But Demiral too seems ahead of DeLigt too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)