Matthijs de Ligt (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Saw this post on Ratcafe.

Just wtf is this picture? De Ligt looks like a digital person from FIFA 15.

Either way, congratulations you big moron. You've just said hello to any sort of glory in your career. Honestly, even a guy like me wouldn't want to play as a professional in Serie A. They can keep on buying as many players as they want. The minute they arrive they become irrelevant. America's been doing the same thing since the early 90's and their league is still as uninteresting and irrelevant as ever. They don't care about the sport and it won't make a difference how many random average "stars" you buy or how many semi retired dorks you manage to lure over with your BUCKS. fecking franchise is a laughing stock and erodes pretty much the only thing you shouldn't touch. Just watch 20 000 fans show up for a division 2 game with not a star player within a million miles. Do you think they'd show up if you'd change the team logo to a JJ and renamed them? Go kill yourself.

It's SHIT Shit And BULLSHIT!! You cannot BUY your way to an interesting league. No one cares about the league - not one fecking bit. It's all down to culture within a country - and I don't care how many fans are there either. Your league is SHIT and it STINKS SHIT. You can buy as many freaking pubs as you like - no one will want to go there. Just stay within your own business and let your money roll and stay the hell away from football you big morons. It could have been pretty much anything as long as there's something in it for you. The way you go about things only shows how little you understand.

And de Ligt- you're an absolute zero today. You had enough money but you wanted MORE. Absolutely gutted for your fans. They must be so disappointed seeing you hide away in Serie A. And don't believe for a second we're impressed by this move. You're only embarrassing.
Is this real life?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Saw this post on Ratcafe.

Just wtf is this picture? De Ligt looks like a digital person from FIFA 15.

Either way, congratulations you big moron. You've just said hello to any sort of glory in your career. Honestly, even a guy like me wouldn't want to play as a professional in Serie A. They can keep on buying as many players as they want. The minute they arrive they become irrelevant. America's been doing the same thing since the early 90's and their league is still as uninteresting and irrelevant as ever. They don't care about the sport and it won't make a difference how many random average "stars" you buy or how many semi retired dorks you manage to lure over with your BUCKS. fecking franchise is a laughing stock and erodes pretty much the only thing you shouldn't touch. Just watch 20 000 fans show up for a division 2 game with not a star player within a million miles. Do you think they'd show up if you'd change the team logo to a JJ and renamed them? Go kill yourself.

It's SHIT Shit And BULLSHIT!! You cannot BUY your way to an interesting league. No one cares about the league - not one fecking bit. It's all down to culture within a country - and I don't care how many fans are there either. Your league is SHIT and it STINKS SHIT. You can buy as many freaking pubs as you like - no one will want to go there. Just stay within your own business and let your money roll and stay the hell away from football you big morons. It could have been pretty much anything as long as there's something in it for you. The way you go about things only shows how little you understand.

And de Ligt- you're an absolute zero today. You had enough money but you wanted MORE. Absolutely gutted for your fans. They must be so disappointed seeing you hide away in Serie A. And don't believe for a second we're impressed by this move. You're only embarrassing.
Man.... Even the most ardent of EPL fans will recognize that what this guy posted is pure nonsense.

Yeah, Italy, what an irrelevant footballing nation. 4 world cups, 1 Euro win, and on club level there are countless European cup / CL wins, countless European cup finals. Historical teams all over, from Juve, AC Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Genoa etc. With big players always in the league, even in it's most obscure days.

Such an "irrelevant" league :baus:

It's true that we have won the league 8 times in a row and that it from an outsider's point of view may seem like an uncompetitive league, but a few of those league wins really went down to the wire. And next season it may just do so again. I expect to win it, but at the same time I am definitely recognizing that something is moving at Inter right now. They will be a formidable opponent next season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Manchester United is in a shit city that nobody would ever live in voluntarily. I love what Batistuta said when he said that he's happy that Serie A was the best during his prime so he could live in Italy instead of spending his years in north England. United can get no players if they don't overpay massively. If football was the NBA then Manchester would be a shithole like Indiana and the Pacers get no free agents.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Manchester United is in a shit city that nobody would ever live in voluntarily. I love what Batistuta said when he said that he's happy that Serie A was the best during his prime so he could live in Italy instead of spending his years in north England. United can get no players if they don't overpay massively. If football was the NBA then Manchester would be a shithole like Indiana and the Pacers get no free agents.
But Turin is a dirty industrial shithole.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Is this real life?
Man.... Even the most ardent of EPL fans will recognize that what this guy posted is pure nonsense.

Yeah, Italy, what an irrelevant footballing nation. 4 world cups, 1 Euro win, and on club level there are countless European cup / CL wins, countless European cup finals. Historical teams all over, from Juve, AC Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Genoa etc. With big players always in the league, even in it's most obscure days.

Such an "irrelevant" league :baus:

It's true that we have won the league 8 times in a row and that it from an outsider's point of view may seem like an uncompetitive league, but a few of those league wins really went down to the wire. And next season it may just do so again. I expect to win it, but at the same time I am definitely recognizing that something is moving at Inter right now. They will be a formidable opponent next season.
Jem83 got bamboozled like the little punk he is

:lion:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)