Matthijs de Ligt (37 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Damn I still cant believe we got this beast. Im gonna put my alarm on to wake up to see watch his medical and interview.
Does he join the rest of the team for training today?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
When was the last time we beat out everyone for a youngster rated this highly? Good times
After Ronaldo we're officially back to the top top tier of clubs.

Sure our management deserves most of the credit but we gotta be grateful to him as well.

He wasn't just a target in a transfer window, the guy actually wanted nobody but us.

Just for him being who he is anyone now can be a potential signing. We've become attractive again.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Damn I still cant believe we got this beast. Im gonna put my alarm on to wake up to see watch his medical and interview.
Does he join the rest of the team for training today?
Ya man, cannot wait to see him with the boys on training. Gonna be all about smiles, every single one and we will go to new season with so much enthusiasm.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I've never seen anything like him, and yes he's more impressive than Nesta and Maldini at his age. Didn't see Baresi or Scirea.
Thank you, I’ve been saying this for a while. Admit never seen 19 year old Maldini myself but I’ve seen him at his prime years. I’ve seen young Nesta at Lazio I remember particularly watching young Nesta and think yeah that guy is a solid defender he has the potential to be good.

But with De ligt I’m blown away and when I watched him last season I refused to believe that he’s only 19 being that great. If he doesn’t get a major injury and stay focused and professional I really believe he’ll be the Messi of defenders (a freak of nature kind of players).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bois, next year Mbappe! You heard it here first.
Lol, I just thought that this morning.

If Paratici is going down this route with such high profile and quality signings then it becomes harder to improve the team and make that status signing that we clearly are doing for help on and off the field. The only player who falls into that high category is Mbappe. Messi obviously will never move, the little bitch. But PSG won't sell Mbappe after Neymar, and the fee would be more than he is worth.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Lol, I just thought that this morning.

If Paratici is going down this route with such high profile and quality signings then it becomes harder to improve the team and make that status signing that we clearly are doing for help on and off the field. The only player who falls into that high category is Mbappe. Messi obviously will never move, the little bitch. But PSG won't sell Mbappe after Neymar, and the fee would be more than he is worth.
What if Barca don't get Neymar and he stays at PSG?

Also we can include Dybala in the deal. Dybala +150m is not that bad deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)