Matthijs de Ligt (25 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yea try as i might his argument that De Ligt had no credentials just hype but somehow Demiral had more reason to start was one i could not understand.
Keep trying, you just need to train your brain more. It's atrophied.

When somebody keeps playing bad, at some point you give a shot to somebody else. That doesn't mean you don't give that guy another chance ever.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Writing him off after any amount of games is out of question for at the very least this season tbh, with Chiellini’s injury there’s an opportunity that both him and the club have to take on, an immediate integration is imminent, regardless if his perfomances might lack consistency during this first year he will still be a automatic starter most likely, for good reason that is, it’s the only way to learn/gain experience and the long term benefit is just outstanding, i believe some genuinly get carried away and forget that the kid turned 20 years old only like last month or so.. the talent is definitely there, and obviously so is his mentality from what we’ve seen so far of him.

And anyway, tbh, he has already been slowly but surely improving game by game imo, solid thus far but can definitely get better, just needs to gain a bit more confidence to his game but he sure seems on the right track.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
What a guy. He will own attackers all season and his first goal for us will be the winning header in this year’s CL final. I can already feel it.

Congrats you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)