Matthijs de Ligt (93 Viewers)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The only downside for us is that we need to backfill another starting position. Other than that the club cashed out at both time/price that would not be possible next season. It’s win for the club.
That's pretty much the story of Juventus post-Lippi.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
We also generate a couple of 200-300 million less than the top clubs.
You think man city Chelsea etc have nightmares because a player earns 12 million even if he doesn't deserve it?
LOL no way! I believe an issue too with buying players from the likes of them along with PSG, RM, City etc etc. They won't be inclined to have to come down on their asking price for players like we had too with MDL. Look at how little Donna played for PSG this past season. It's like these teams can afford two starting 11 without blinking an eye.

Oct 23, 2011
You mean with the money we'll just get a replacement for him, and Zaniolo ?
Better than having just Zaniolo next year if we would have kept De Ligt. We’re getting a much needed winger (because we only have 1, maybe 2 healthy ones atm) + a direct replacement who isn’t worse. I don’t care about De Ligt’s potential because he isn’t going to be here in his prime anyway.

That’s a win for me.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We're winning by selling our best talent each season, 25 without European trophies. WINNING !!!

- - - Updated - - -

WINNING !!! CL here we come.
def.JPG
Who are we kidding? At this stage with or without De Ligt it would have made little difference for us in CL given how many holes this team already has, however if we think about it rationally then with the transfer fee and wages off of our books from the De Ligt sale we might at least stand a chance on rebuilding properly and bring in more players that can help improve the team, thus as a result maybe having a better chance to actually compete on all fronts afterall.

Ofc a lot will depend on who and how we spend it, but the big picture here remains the same.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
No, we should've kept de Ligt, not lose both of them in one window. 70mil+10mil add-ons is a great deal for Bayern in todays market for the future best defender.

- - - Updated - - -

So if the biggest offer was 50 mil we should've sold him ?
In what universe did anything I say suggest we should accept 50m :rolleyes2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)