Matthijs de Ligt (35 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
I like De Ligt, and his potential is obvious. Besides the potential he’s a born leader aswel. He talks very mature and this has been recognized ever since he made his professional debut.

But his time here will be overshadowed by the many mistakes he made. And even though that he’s a leader, at this moment he isn’t able to lead the defense of a topclub yet. The Serie A, or any other big league, are something else compared to playing against VVV Venlo and Twente.

He’s bound to leave. I haven’t forgot Raiola’s interview earlier this season. And his salary isn’t in line with the rest of the team. I’d aim as high as possible (the clause) and a bidding war is a realistic scenario. Cash in on him and we’re able to buy two great players out of his money without any net increase in spending for the transfer sum or salary increase.

And he’s a bit overrated on a global level. Not even close to some of the best defenders I’ve seen, but he’s young obviously

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I highly doubt we buy two center backs, if De Ligt goes he will be replaced. If we were to bring another Rugani would have to be on the move.
Agree. 4 CBs with danilo as a 5th option. Bonucci will start, MDL replacement as his partner. Rugani and gatti as back up.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Selling De Ligt might actually help us in adding other pieces if we get a big chunk of cash and are able to get Koulibaly. For me it has to be Gabriel next to him. A strong left-footed CB.
Koulibaly is right footed and likes to play on the left just FYI.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
From London they let it be known that Chelsea are increasingly optimistic about the success of the deal. The new owner Todd Boehly would like to close on 70/75 million euros, while Juventus ' request would have dropped to 80 plus 7/8 of bonuses. (c.m)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Inquiries from #ManchesterCity and #BayernMunich for #deLigt, but right now the spotlight is on #Chelsea.

[Alfredo Pedullà via @AroundJuventus]

Jun 16, 2020
From London they let it be known that Chelsea are increasingly optimistic about the success of the deal. The new owner Todd Boehly would like to close on 70/75 million euros, while Juventus ' request would have dropped to 80 plus 7/8 of bonuses. (c.m)
I wish Rus was here

Can we unban him for this thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)