Matthijs de Ligt (95 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In the de Ligt contract with Juventus there would be a special clause of 75mln€ that could only be activated by Barcelona, that was specially requested by Mino Raiola.

[SPORT via @AroundJuventus]
In the same contract, there would be a special clause of fucking De Ligt's girlfriend, only to be activated by Mino Raiola, specially requested by Mino Raiola.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"Clause in favor of Barça to pay 75mln€ for #DeLigt? I made some checks on that and I found nothing. I received some denials from the #Raiola clan." ✅

[@MomblanOfficial - @juventibus via @Elvin_DF]

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
"Clause in favor of Barça to pay 75mln€ for #DeLigt? I made some checks on that and I found nothing. I received some denials from the #Raiola clan." ✅

[@MomblanOfficial - @juventibus via @Elvin_DF]
It was the Spanish equivalent of April’s fool.
Paratici fucked up so much that it was kind of believable.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This is why we never win CL - the team is never complete, there's always a weak spot.
yup we always sell and try to replace.
Improve one point to weaken another.
Never manage to make a complete team.
Now we already sold Demiral and Romero.
We should to whatever possible to keep De Ligt specially when Chiellini will retire in summer.
Selling a proven defender for short term benefit and wasting even more money to find a worthy replacement isn't something we should do.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
yup we always sell and try to replace.
Improve one point to weaken another.
Never manage to make a complete team.
Now we already sold Demiral and Romero.
We should to whatever possible to keep De Ligt specially when Chiellini will retire in summer.
Selling a proven defender for short term benefit and wasting even more money to find a worthy replacement isn't something we should do.
He has a release clause which is 125 million euros active in 2022.With due respect to him no defender is worth 125 million euros.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
He has a release clause which is 125 million euros active in 2022.With due respect to him no defender is worth 125 million euros.
I know but this is not the point man.
We should keep good ones regardless.
Else if we always follow short term gains what's the point?!?!
It always proved us wrong this way of thinking and handling business

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus informed Raiola that they would like to keep de Ligt for another season. In 2023 the club would be open to talk about a departure or a big new contract.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)