Matthijs de Ligt (129 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are convinced De Ligt is and will be one of the best in Europe for many years, they love his attitude, his professionalism and him being around the club. However, he has a big salary which might be a problem, Juve need to fix this situation.”(Romano)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are convinced De Ligt is and will be one of the best in Europe for many years, they love his attitude, his professionalism and him being around the club. However, he has a big salary which might be a problem, Juve need to fix this situation.”(Romano)
Planting the seeds for a big sale?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I like his forward bursts. Probably will be useful much more in a classic 3-5-2 vs what we have.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So he's not starting today? I thought you don't sit guys on the bench if you want to sell them for top dollar? If he keeps sitting, he's going to get pissed like Demiral and want to leave.

This time it will definitely be a mistake, unless he becomes the highest paid CB transfer ever. IMO he hasn't been as consistently good as I thought he would be. Is it more on him or coaching? Thought Max would coach him up but can't do that if you don't play him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)