Matthijs de Ligt (225 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bonucci is 34 and his contract runs out in 2024. This club probably won't make plans to slowly replace him until he retires.
Well he's the first name on the sheet. We play 3 at the back in the offensive phase because we need him to start the play. We literally build our attack around a CB. They all have to go. I see no reason to relent on this opinion. Chiellini is one of my favourite footballers period. Has to go.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #3,575
    Well he's the first name on the sheet. We play 3 at the back in the offensive phase because we need him to start the play. We literally build our attack around a CB. They all have to go. I see no reason to relent on this opinion.
    With finance being tight we cant afford to overhaul the whole CB department when the rest of the squad still needs to be fixed. The old guard retiring coupled with the short sightedness of management is a ticking time bomb.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well he's the first name on the sheet. We play 3 at the back in the offensive phase because we need him to start the play. We literally build our attack around a CB. They all have to go. I see no reason to relent on this opinion. Chiellini is one of my favourite footballers period. Has to go.
    And that right there just goes to show how stupid this club is from top down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 217)