Matthijs de Ligt (24 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Ι don't know why, but I've always had the feeling he regretted coming to us since day 1.
it was us or Barca
no player in their right mind would go to barca, here he plays/trains with Chiellini, Ronaldo, Buffon, Bon (lol), i think he knows he made a good choice, even if he moves on later his time here will be invaluable to him purely on player progression/learning

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ι don't know why, but I've always had the feeling he regretted coming to us since day 1.
Because he has had to play under Sarri in that crazy defence and now under Pirlo in this wide open even setup maybe?

Who knows if he regrets it, he doesn't seem like it to me other than putting up with being in poor Juve sides. I'm sure he will be slightly disappointed not to play next to Chiellini more though and probably by the lack of defending done by Bonucci.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lmao wtf is is this shit? he feels sad cuz he just won only 1 league title so far? and is getting paid millions more than any other CB except sergoi ramos? and has established himself as the indespensible first team starter? and is playing with legends of the game like ronaldo, buffon and chiellini?

what else does he want? contrary to what you tuz losers think winning the CL RIGHT AWAY isn't a deal breaker for footballers. especially ones who have another 15 years to win it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
lmao wtf is is this shit? he feels sad cuz he just won only 1 league title so far? and is getting paid millions more than any other CB except sergoi ramos? and has established himself as the indespensible first team starter? and is playing with legends of the game like ronaldo, buffon and chiellini?

what else does he want? contrary to what you tuz losers think winning the CL RIGHT AWAY isn't a deal breaker for footballers. especially ones who have another 15 years to win it.
Basically this.

Just fans trying to transfer their own petty insecurity on a player again. Not really based on any reality (he literally professed how much he is enjoying it here on and off the pitch). Just in the minds of barca propaganda clowns and depressed Juve fans who think they support the Udinese of big clubs.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
some will even say, yeah but look how upset he was last season when playing.

the dude was playing with a dislocated shoulder for like 6 months. of course his face would look upset. not once did he complain. what a warrior and professional he is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

what a blatant dive. and de ligt was booked for this "foul". why don't they use var and/or video evidence to punish these divers is beyond me.
At full speed it's not immediately obvious but a big tell is when an honest player like De Ligt goes over to the ref to argue you know it's probably a dive. If it was a serial complainer like Bonucci it could be anything, same for players who whine and remonstrate all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)