Matthijs de Ligt (48 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Are all those rumours about a release clause in his contract a few years down the road actually true?

That’s my only concern right now. Losing him when he gets even better would be tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Are all those rumours about a release clause in his contract a few years down the road actually true?

That’s my only concern right now. Losing him when he gets even better would be tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would he want to leave?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
All jokes aside, he looks so solid. Cant remember i ever saw a defender at 20 yo with De Ligt's ability.
Sergio Ramos was very good very young, but he didn't have the maturity of De Ligt, and he moved around from central defender to right back in those early years. But we are talking about an elite category of central defenders.

I can just about remember Alessandro Nesta as a young defender, and he was exceptional. Captain of Lazio very young, led a great team in big domestic and European games. Again, absolute elite level company here.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Alessandro Nesta first come to mind when talk about early bloomer in CB position. Same things goes to Maldini and Ciro Ferrara but that thing happened before i was born so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)