Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Got a feeling this guy will end up in Barcelona and I hope I'm wrong in this. Josep Bartomeu Barca's president consistently talks about him and he says that he knows (100% where de Ligt will end up playing next season). the fact that Pique is getting old and need a young replacement...etc. I hope we wrap up this signing really fast because those bastards will snatch him from us if we don't act fast.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Got a feeling this guy will end up in Barcelona and I hope I'm wrong in this. Josep Bartomeu Barca's president consistently talks about him and he says that he knows (100% where de Ligt will end up playing next season). the fact that Pique is getting old and need a young replacement...etc. I hope we wrap up this signing really fast because those bastards will snatch him from us if we don't act fast.
They can live with pique and have lenglet as well as that other guy for another season or two. After which they can but him for around 150m.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
On the bright side we are due a big signing so if it isn't De Ligt it will be SMS or MC Dabber. My preference of course is De Ligt, De Ligt and only De Ligt.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
They can live with pique and have lenglet as well as that other guy for another season or two. After which they can but him for around 150m.

Why pay 150 mil in couple of seasons when they can buy him now for half of that price ! Its not like he's not proven as a top defender. The guy is easily the 2nd best defender in Europe last season behind Van Dijk at the age of just 19. I honestly never been excited about a player coming to Juve like this guy ever since we signed Buffon 18 years ago !

Not to overhype the guy but he is really a once in a generation kind of defenders that we simply can't afford to lose.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Even though I occasionally had my doubts about Allegri, I fully trusted the mgmt. But after the disaster appointment of Sarri, I have zero trust in them. This is the first time in years I neither trust the coach or mgmt and that’s why I’m sure we won’t win the Scudetto. The mgmt have practically given Conte and Ancelotti an open shot at the Scudetto.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why pay 150 mil in couple of seasons when they can buy him now for half of that price ! Its not like he's not proven as a top defender. The guy is easily the 2nd best defender in Europe last season behind Van Dijk at the age of just 19. I honestly never been excited about a player coming to Juve like this guy ever since we signed Buffon 18 years ago !

Not to overhype the guy but he is really a once in a generation kind of defenders that we simply can't afford to lose.
I agree, he is a rare commodity. However it may also mean they don't want to spend over 200m in one season, baring in mind they've already got griezeman and De Jong

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We were never going to get him. Lower them expectations and you wont end up being disappointed - like when we signed the chainsmoker.
Pep was absurd though, i find it funny how some saw it as a possibility, even when he denied it not once, twice but three times. :D with De Ligt there is still a possibility imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)