Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Even though I occasionally had my doubts about Allegri, I fully trusted the mgmt. But after the disaster appointment of Sarri, I have zero trust in them. This is the first time in years I neither trust the coach or mgmt and that’s why I’m sure we won’t win the Scudetto. The mgmt have practically given Conte and Ancelotti an open shot at the Scudetto.
What a loser mentality you have

Jul 13, 2010
What a loser mentality you have
nah, he's fine. a lot of older males tend to downplay likely things vocally to insure themselves and enable to say 'told ya' in case good things does not materialize. Deep down they believe and hope as much as anyone.

My dad does the same, starts on a negative/pesimmistic note before the game and then is reserved after we win comfortabily. But he's happy inside.

Same goes to Bjerkness, hegenboffer, JCK and bianoconeri_AUS. Hustini though is a though nut to crack, he is more positive than he should be lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sign this guy ffs.

Loan out Demiral and Romero, they need to grow. Juve would have 4 cbs with MDL and that's enough considering the fact Emre Can could be deployed as emergency CB too.

If Chiellini retires next year, bring back one between Demiral and Romero. The former looks far more ready but you never know.
:touched:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Even though I occasionally had my doubts about Allegri, I fully trusted the mgmt. But after the disaster appointment of Sarri, I have zero trust in them. This is the first time in years I neither trust the coach or mgmt and that’s why I’m sure we won’t win the Scudetto. The mgmt have practically given Conte and Ancelotti an open shot at the Scudetto.
If Sarri is such a disaster of a coach, how did he take a team that finished fifth (Napoli) and bring to three consecutive second place finishes, including their best ever season in terms of points scored. How did he take Chelsea, who are in complete disarray to a third place and two cup finals, winning one of them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nah, he's fine. a lot of older males tend to downplay likely things vocally to insure themselves and enable to say 'told ya' in case good things does not materialize. Deep down they believe and hope as much as anyone.

My dad does the same, starts on a negative/pesimmistic note before the game and then is reserved after we win comfortabily. But he's happy inside.

Same goes to Bjerkness, hegenboffer, JCK and bianoconeri_AUS. Hustini though is a though nut to crack, he is more positive than he should be lol
WTF, I’m one of the only ones in here who think he’s going to sign for sure.

And I’ve loved every signing we’ve made so far. Except for the bum we brought in as coach.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sign this guy ffs.

Loan out Demiral and Romero, they need to grow. Juve would have 4 cbs with MDL and that's enough considering the fact Emre Can could be deployed as emergency CB too.

If Chiellini retires next year, bring back one between Demiral and Romero. The former looks far more ready but you never know.
Demiral isn’t being loaned out. Romero almost certainly will be, as he looks far less assured as a player than the Turk does. This dude already starts for the Turkish NT and looks super composed and confident already. This is a massively underrated transfer.

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah i think this one is going through, just finalizing things most likely, Demiral seems like the perfect understudy to Chiellini whilst De Ligt can take Bonucci's spot in the starting line up (Please sell please)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Got a feeling this guy will end up in Barcelona and I hope I'm wrong in this. Josep Bartomeu Barca's president consistently talks about him and he says that he knows (100% where de Ligt will end up playing next season). the fact that Pique is getting old and need a young replacement...etc. I hope we wrap up this signing really fast because those bastards will snatch him from us if we don't act fast.
He was talking like outside party who has knowledge of where De ligt is going (Meaning Raiola or Ajax told him). He specifically ended his comments with: "I can’t say any more than that right now, as it’s the interested parties who ought to announce that.”

He said parties, he is talking like Barca isnt amongst them, but that it's up to those 2 effected parties to announce the deal.

Trust me he isnt going to Barca, they have signed De Jong for ALOT, have Pique, Umtiti and Lenglet, signing Griezmann while flirting with Neymar, can't sell Coutinho. Have the highest salary spending in sports. It would take ALOT of re prioritizing everything for them to afford it.

De Ligt clearly wants or wanted primarily Barca, only reason it hasn't happend is they arent going after him, too much for them considering their attacking targets. You can only spend so much.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah i think this one is going through, just finalizing things most likely, Demiral seems like the perfect understudy to Chiellini whilst De Ligt can take Bonucci's spot in the starting line up (Please sell please)
the physical aspect is true to both demiral and de ligt. also, both are right footed, while chiellini is a lefty. (not surprising for a livorno guy tbh.)

bonucci's passing abilities make him special. we don't have any other similar kind of player, he's a rare type of defender. if only he could defend just as well as he delivers long passes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just 2 summers ago they’d spent over 370 mil in 1 season (they sold some players but still that’s a huge cash to spend). So 200 mil will not be unheard of in barcelona.

I honestly don’t think that money is a big issue to them specially when they want to sign arguably one of the best defenders in this upcoming generation.
222m of those were given to them for Neymar, and bit more from other players. Their net spending wasnt outrageous that summer.

They are defenitely more financially strained then you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)