Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Money is pretty much the main driver in any move. Fans just love to believe in the idea that their club is somehow special compared to others. Big clubs get the best players because they pay the most. No one would for example choose Milan over City at this point.
I think most wouldn't choose Milan over City even if they offered 10% more in salary :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That's how things change. The historical meaning of a club doesn't really mean all that much to most players. It's about money and challenging for trophies and you won't challenge for trophies without spending money. So in the end it's all about the monies.
True, a club's prestige means smth only when all else (money) is equal.

Last edited:

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
why? we were never gonna announce anything until the new tax regulation kicks into effect at the start of July. if Rabiot or de Ligt come, their wages will be significant enough for us to wait until we can pay the reduced taxes
U sure about 1st of July? I remember reading a Marca article where it said in order to take advantage of that rule the signing can’t come in before July 15th. I‘ll link the article when I find it.

Here it is: https://www.google.de/amp/s/amp.mar...ball/2019/05/28/5cec325722601db20d8b45a2.html

Jun 28, 2019
If this deal goes through, BonBon should be used as a rotation player from now. I can't stand him plus De Ligt passing skill just as good while being an overall better defender.

Sent from my SM-J320H using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh ffs :sergio:

And Manolas is already gone as an alternative
You could have Joined me at #TeamParatici when i offered you the chance but you turned it down in support of that cross eyed snake over at inda

Disappointed in you... I had such high hopes...

- - - Updated - - -

If this deal goes through, BonBon should be used as a rotation player from now. I can't stand him plus De Ligt passing skill just as good while being an overall better defender.

Sent from my SM-J320H using Tapatalk
we should just sell bonucci full stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)