Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
According to La Stampa, Fabio Paratici will today be in Amsterdam with Mino Raiola to close the deal for De Ligt at €70m, after having already found the agreement with the defender for a five-year contract worth €12m/yr (€8m + €4m bonus) & a €150m release clause.Raiola will be paid 11 million euros as commission.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Jesus, guys, stop bitching about the clause. I hate that shit, but you need to understand few things. First of all, he will have massive wages, wages that Barca can't match right now, not even close, even PSG is struggling, and those are good signs. Even if, lets say, PSG activate the clause next summer, de Ligt has to say yes to that. And I don't see that happening. CR is his idol and I believe his future is tied up with Ronaldo's contract - at least until 2022. If we win Champions League in next 3 years, why would he leave? If we are willing to spend 8+4m or 12+ on 19y kid, go balls deep, we might even extend his contract, especially if we get that massive Fiat extension. Be happy, fellas. This kid is a real deal, fucking wall, hard worker, leader, baller, complete package.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jesus, guys, stop bitching about the clause. I hate that shit, but you need to understand few things. First of all, he will have massive wages, wages that Barca can't match right now, not even close, even PSG is struggling, and those are good signs. Even if, lets say, PSG activate the clause next summer, de Ligt has to say yes to that. And I don't see that happening. CR is his idol and I believe his future is tied up with Ronaldo's contract - at least until 2022. If we win Champions League in next 3 years, why would he leave? If we are willing to spend 8+4m or 12+ on 19y kid, go balls deep, we might even extend his contract, especially if we get that massive Fiat extension. Be happy, fellas. This kid is a real deal, fucking wall, hard worker, leader, baller, complete package.

Wait im the only one missing some information here? What Fiat extension?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Fucking hell guys. It was not long ago we would not go in bidding wars with other clubs.
Last year we signed Ronaldo 100m and 30m wages. I did not believe at all until he was official. This year we sign a 19 Y/O, with 12m wages beating Manchester, PSG, and Barca. At this very moment we are stronger financially than them. The best part of this it wont end with De Ligt, we would get one of Zaniolo/Chiesa.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Fucking hell guys. It was not long ago we would not go in bidding wars with other clubs.
Last year we signed Ronaldo 100m and 30m wages. I did not believe at all until he was official. This year we sign a 19 Y/O, with 12m wages beating Manchester, PSG, and Barca. At this very moment we are stronger financially than them. The best part of this it wont end with De Ligt, we would get one of Zaniolo/Chiesa.
Exactly, we are getting the hottest kid out there bar Mbappe. IMO we are only one WC MF away from the UCL final even when Sarri

Set pieces ball with CR7 and De Ligt are gonna be so :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)