Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Who cares about wages and his experience. This guy is a rare diamond. This is us flexing our muscles, for so long we've been outbidded by some of the other Elite clubs and even the mediocre one that its time we showed what were made of. Cant wait for this to go through, seriously excited, id go to say even more so than last year when we bought the goat.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I feel the same! I had the chance to watch De Ligt a few times last year, he’s without any doubt a rare gem. This kid reminds me so much of some of the elite defenders at their prime, Nesta, Chiellini, Ramos. I simply cannot wait until we announce him officially and put us out of this misery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Im hoping Marotta had some part to play in that as nothing sucks when a player leaves like pigba did.
Of course marotta did, hes proven time and time again that hes a living version of the make a wish foundation. Bonucci not happy at milan and wants to return to Juve? Sure we will do all we can to save you. Vidal wanted out and go to bayern? Sure you can go, we wont stand in your way, just ask Bayern to leave some money on the table as to how much they feel like paying, we will accept either way. De sciglio wanted out of milan to join allegri? Sure no problem. Khedira wanting a new contract? Sure have 6 mill and play as much or as little as you feel like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)