Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Come on it's sarcasm
I mean Raiola is fucking good at his job but he's greedy pig and Juve is helpless to bend to his will
its a relationship that works. He knows the club will offer some option out if his player wants to leave (he makes big money) and the club get some of the top talent that he represents.

Definitely a net positive for Juventus.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Pizzaman knows that Juve will sell him if he wants to leave meaning that he will get to double dip on his sellers fee onto the next club in a season or two if he does sign with us this summer

It’s all about the moneys

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think it will be 2 or 3 years for MDL to reach that kind of value(150mill euro), except if he shine in Euro 2020, clubs will push and pay for his min fee release clause

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No one is ever paying 150m for a CB.
I don't about ever, but some people here are complaining as if it''s a given he will leave next year.
Barca and PSG, two of the richest clubs in the world, thought his wage demands were too high now. Imagine how difficult it will be for some club to pay 150 mil + De Ligt's increased wages.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I find it funny that some people complain about the release clause as if it is some kind of wow thing.Like if mdl would want to move clubs, juve's management would block that and keep a potential disgruntled player in the club. The potential deal and release clause only makes things easy for paratici, who can now say without any negotiations that this is his price, if he lives to his potential, that is.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't about ever, but some people here are complaining as if it''s a given he will leave next year.
Barca and PSG, two of the richest clubs in the world, thought his wage demands were too high now. Imagine how difficult it will be for some club to pay 150 mil + De Ligt's increased wages.
I’m just saying never because at that figure it’s about more than just football. It’s business. Marketing. CBs just aren’t big enough of a draw. Van Dijks jersey probably isn’t even in the top 10-15 sales wise in the premier league and I doubt anyone would pay 100m for him, nevermind 150.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No one is ever paying 150m for a CB.
sure they will, every single team out there who has the cash would pay 150m for Van Dijk if Liverpool is selling, the impact he had on Pools defense and results is clear for everyone to see, you could argue that the single most important player in CL winning Pool was van Dijk. Similar with Reals 3 CL run and Ramos, to me he was 2nd only behind Ronaldo in terms of impact.

if de Ligt reaches similar levels, we'll be having sagas in a year or two over that 150m clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)