Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2011
Don't know if it's true the deal for this kid is done, but why aren't we investing in midfield?

That is our weakest part of the team since 2015 and now we will splash 60-70 million for a defender.

There are many quality midfielders out there that could leave their clubs (Isco, Pogba...), we should make our moves if we have this money for transfers.
Imagine not buying Buffon because we needed to strengthen our midfield instead. We don't need a midfield if we get this kid. He's the best i've seen since Maldini. Maybe even better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine not buying Buffon because we needed to strengthen our midfield instead. We don't need a midfield if we get this kid. He's the best i've seen since Maldini. Maybe even better.
Did you watch this team last season.

We absolutely do need a better midfield. You could stick De Ligt and prime Nesta back there wouldn't be enough if you still have matuidi and khedira in front of them.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

We absolutely do need a better midfield. You could stick De Ligt and prime Nesta back there wouldn't be enough if you still have matuidi and khedira in front of them.
Our defense is even more in shambles; Caceres and Barza are out, Bonucci and Rugani are just as error prone as ever and we have only one trustworthy cb in Chiellini who is nearing the twilight of his career aswell. We need long term investments and we need to do them now.

Jun 27, 2011

I did. And I disagree. I think a lot of your concerns are due to how Allegri set us up.

We basically have a new midfield already with Ramsey and Rabiot. We'll be playing differently as well. Let's see what Sarri thinks. Let's see how it goes and revisit this discussion in January.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milano is right next to Torino. Paris only 700 km away. It’s a dumb discussion.
Sure. Just saying I know a dude who owned his own very lucrative dental practice and had to shut down, sell house and move so his wife (who is admittedly a dime) could teach at the kindergarten she wanted without having to commute.

Some men are absolute betas in the face of a pretty woman.

Of course De Ligt isn't that way :stuckup:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are very confident for Matthijs De Ligt - Continuous contacts over the weekend between Mino Raiola & the Bianconeri duo Paratici & Nedved, The deal is close to conclusion on the basis of €12m/yr for the player & is expected to ratify in the next few hours! [Sky]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)