Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have a feeling we're being played by Raiola to drive the price up or to get a certain somebody to step up. Same reports about PSG paying 15m was dropped a week from now and now we hear Juve paying 15-20m?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Other than football Italia, who else is making De Ligt and Pogba mutually exclusive deals? Because if Cancelo is sold, I don’t see a reason both can’t be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
add romero (30m), demiral (15-20m) and some usual man trafficking signings to de ligt and pogba, and it's quickly becoming a 300m mercato. not to mention their salaries, which would be astronomical for both of these two :boh:

Mar 3, 2014
add romero (30m), demiral (15-20m) and some usual man trafficking signings to de ligt and pogba, and it's quickly becoming a 300m mercato. not to mention their salaries, which would be astronomical for both of these two :boh:
Also remember we're no longer paying Barzagli, and will presumably not pay Mandzukic, Khedira, and Matuidi. We have a 2 year window max to win the champions league with CR7 as a top 3 player in the word. As I illustrated in the create your own juve thread, you can run a pretty severe cash deficit and still make a FFP profit. Also, usually these fees are payable over 2-3 years so with the proceeds of a 150M bond deal, we can definitely fund a huge mercato (-300M total deal size for sure). The question is how far is Juve willing to go this year and next year to win the UCL with CR7. And would they make sales in 2-3 years if revenue growth isn't enough to make those purchases viable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
De Ligt looks like he'll be a world class defender for 15 years. Not that I'd expect a Dutch or Raiola client to stay here for more than 4 or 5 but he's already extremely strong.
Yeah people don't realize the insane longevity, for a kid that will deliver instantly because he is world class right now already. Is essentially the Mbappe of defenders. We can get him it will be beyond brilliant investment.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Would be a dream signing . Better than Shitucci by a country mile .
This is just too far
Now at least Bonucci is our best reliable defender apart Chiellini who has bad injury record.

This kid could be world class but Bonucci already achieved more than him. De Ligt just only start with Eredivisie Champion and UCL Semi Finalist, but Bonucci already won 7th Serie A with us, Played in 2 UCL Final and 1 World Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)