Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
if it still turns around that we won't get him, i'll go ape shit. all this waiting, teasing, disappointments and then ending up having 32 year old temporary fix, gonna get my footy shoes and seriously start training for juve.

Jul 13, 2010
I've never seen people so excited for a defender in a long time :D makes up for everything...

And also, that 20mil? Who cares, if we can pay the big bucks, let's pay.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I laugh when people here say “he’s earning how much!!!?”

Like the club doesn’t do their own homework and have budgeted for all this, and instead go into liquidation and die. :lol:

You get what you pay for. You wanna continue with the Khedira’s or you want next level?

Jul 7, 2018

“Aron Winter: ¿De Ligt? When we train, oftenly the guys ask me about Italy and other countries. De Ligt is an intelligent player. He will choose the best team for him. I’m convinced about Serie A being the right competition for him.”

Aron Winter is the U-19 coach of Ajax...

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This is bullshit if true
De Ligt isn't Ronaldo
and How much he earn in Ajax

Offering 20 mil salary is probably like 20 more times his current salary. It would be a slap for other Juventus Players who already won more than De Ligt
Salary must be about ability, and what the competition offers, or we would never get anyone, bc all our players has won alot

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
De Ligt looks like he'll be a world class defender for 15 years. Not that I'd expect a Dutch or Raiola client to stay here for more than 4 or 5 but he's already extremely strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)