Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
lol has he even been linked to United?

Pretty sure they need someone a little more mature than a 19 yo to turn around that squad.
Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in the premier league. He was linked with them and if there's van der sar could push him that way. Raiola wouldn't give two shits its all about the money and utd are as stupid as they come.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why no one is talking about his proposed 20(!) mils in salary?

We all want deligt, but damn son, the guy is starting his career and he has won nothing... yet 20 mils?

I dont believe that

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Can we get both De ligt and Pogba? De Ligt with Cancelo money + addition and push all the way for Pogba.We still have player like Khedira who obviously need to put on sales

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Why no one is talking about his proposed 20(!) mils in salary?

We all want deligt, but damn son, the guy is starting his career and he has won nothing... yet 20 mils?

I dont believe that
This is bullshit if true
De Ligt isn't Ronaldo
and How much he earn in Ajax

Offering 20 mil salary is probably like 20 more times his current salary. It would be a slap for other Juventus Players who already won more than De Ligt

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
lol has he even been linked to United?

Pretty sure they need someone a little more mature than a 19 yo to turn around that squad.
United is Raiola's favorite club. But it looks like they are not going to do business with him this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)