Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What's funny is that you just hate the guy, and not even for footballing reasons. You'll agree to literally every post that goes against Bonucci, no matter how absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

How old are you again?
Saying that De Ligt is better than Bonucci isn't absurd tho. Bonucci has been a turd for a year and a half.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man, I miss the old cynical you. When did you become a peace loving snowflake? :sad::p

How much longer are you going to keep up this charade? :D
He's just trying to weasel his way into the mod team, and then abracadabra, asshole klovn returns. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Saying that De Ligt is better than Bonucci isn't absurd tho. Bonucci has been a turd for a year and a half.
Meh. Exaggeration. He hasn't been at his 2013-14 to 2016-17 level yet this year, but he hasn't been a turd. Occasional hilarious blunders, but mostly against the minnows (the sort of matches he was always prone to lack of concentration brainfarts in) but our defence with him and Chiellini has been pretty damn solid this year.

Obviously he needs to step it up and get focussed in CL to finish the season, or we're going nowhere fast, but saying he was a "turd" in the first half of this season is silly hyperbole.

That being said, I have no idea how good De Ligt actually is. I doubt many on this forum watch Ajax enough to have a clue. :p

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
Onana Ajax GK "Like De Jong, De Ligt wants to go to Barca. I've spoken many times with them both about it"

Only way he joins us it getting forced to do it by Raiola.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Remember in 2008/2009 when Real were piling up Dutch players? Sneijder, Robben, Van Der Vaart, Ruud Van Nistlerooy, etc.

They had a good Euro in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)