Mattheus - AM LC - Flamengo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
he's probably owned by 3 different parties including his dad
I'm sure its not as straight forward as that, he is probably owned by 2 or 3 parties that we would have to negotiate with
its bad and ass enough to keep repeating the same line, but even more bad and ass to keep repeating the same line exchanging 'as has been reported widely in almost every news story of our negogiations for the player' with 'probably'.

Aside from focusing on such trolling...

Mattheus seems a wonderful purchase. Incredible left foot combined with a fast mind and beautiful vision. To temper the enthusiasm and excitement very easy to find when watching his youtube highlights- he is inexperienced and playing at not quite the levels he will face here in Italy, and he is young and from a different culture which could pose a harder transition, lengthier period of adjustment (than if he were older and/or from Italy). Still...what is obvious is his magnificent natural talent. His distribution appears incredbly classy; regardless of the standard around him the boy can pass and create. I greatly look forward to his arrival. At this rate, with Bonatini settling in slowly but surely, Cevallos exciting and confident, I will look forward to the viareggio tournament with growing glee. Also...I assume that both will be available for the knockout phase of the NextGen tournament (draw will be made after the last group game has been played Ajax v Chelsea...we have already qualified, unbeaten, in 2nd place of our group behind PSG)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not trying to put a dampner on things here but Doesnt history show that players who have had successful fathers never crack up to be anything special. Maradona, cruyff, schmeichel.

Oh and a random question here. Where the fuq is Fausto Rossi? Wasn't he the next big shiit?? After twisting up maricon........I mean Maicon in that pre season cup thingy.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #93
    There's always the exemption. :xfinger:

on loan to Brescia I think.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4025041 said:
    Not trying to put a dampner on things here but Doesnt history show that players who have had successful fathers never crack up to be anything special. Maradona, cruyff, schmeichel.

Oh and a random question here. Where the fuq is Fausto Rossi? Wasn't he the next big shiit?? After twisting up maricon........I mean Maicon in that pre season cup thingy.
    Rossi has been playing regularly...( 9 starts in 15 matches for the promotion chasers) He is hopefully keeping Ouasim Buoy company and helping him acclimatize to Italy.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Don't be too excited just yet, guys.

Yes, the kid has some good skills. He has a very good left foot, is a classy AM who looks fairly intelligent.

BUT. I'm sorry to say this, but he is slow and soft as hell =(

And yes, his U20 tournament was awful. Just like the majority of the other players, actually. But I'd seen him playing for Flamengo before and his slowness really caught my eyes.

Nowadays it's VERY VERY TOUGH for a slow and soft player to have a successful career in modern football. Let's see if he can at least toughen up a bit. The talent with the left foot is there, on the other hand. But I wouldn't raise great levels of expectations for him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Don't be too excited just yet, guys.

Yes, the kid has some good skills. He has a very good left foot, is a classy AM who looks fairly intelligent.

BUT. I'm sorry to say this, but he is slow and soft as hell =(

And yes, his U20 tournament was awful. Just like the majority of the other players, actually. But I'd seen him playing for Flamengo before and his slowness really caught my eyes.

Nowadays it's VERY VERY TOUGH for a slow and soft player to have a successful career in modern football. Let's see if he can at least toughen up a bit. The talent with the left foot is there, on the other hand. But I wouldn't raise great levels of expectations for him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)