Mattheus - AM LC - Flamengo (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
some Brazilian guy on twitter told melo that he sucked monkey balls at the u-20 tournament. :D
nah, the brazil team in general did suck monkey balls as you probably saw when we were watching them the other week for Doria, but having watched the tournament he definately stood out for me, it won't be long till we're linked with 1 or 2 of the uruguayans and peruvians :drool:

- - - Updated - - -

Relax. One second you hardly knew him, now you've seen his future already? Assdevil :touched:
these u20 tournaments give a decent indication of the players talent on show, just as Messi and more recently Neymar proved in the same tournament

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The article says the last details from the contract were double checked last friday, it will be a 5-year contract and they've been negotiating since October.

I only saw him playing once or twice but a friend who's a Flamengo supporter says he's very talented, he's like a better Coutinho.

- - - Updated - - -

these u20 tournaments give a decent indication of the players talent on show, just as Messi and more recently Neymar proved in the same tournament
I wouldn't take it into consideration, that team sucked. I only watched a couple matches and he was nothing special there. Not his fault though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The article says the last details from the contract were double checked last friday, it will be a 5-year contract and they've been negotiating since October.

I only saw him playing once or twice but a friend who's a Flamengo supporter says he's very talented, he's like a better Coutinho.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't take it into consideration, that team sucked. I only watched a couple matches and he was nothing special there. Not his fault though.
as i said yes the team sucked, but by far the stand out player for them

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
as i said yes the team sucked, but by far the stand out player for them
I didn't think he "stood out" as he couldn't do much playing with such a bad team, but once again i only watched 2 or 3 matches and it bored me to pieces.

Another thing i'd like to add is that, that website is very reliable. It doesn't actually say he signed but i'm 99% sure it'll happen, Mark could move this to the player thread if he wanted.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I didn't think he "stood out" as he couldn't do much playing with such a bad team, but once again i only watched 2 or 3 matches and it bored me to pieces.

Another thing i'd like to add is that, that website is very reliable. It doesn't actually say he signed but i'm 99% sure it'll happen, Mark could move this to the player thread if he wanted.
well the team relied heavily more on their wing backs for their attacking threat only for players like wallace failing to deliver which made them rather 1 dimensional but when they played more through the middle, Mattheus was in the heart of it all and looked a better team going forward.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

it doesn't hurt if it stays here a day or two for more confirmation unless we want to jinx this one. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio says we're interested but it will be tough to get him. Fuck GDM!

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Now this is kind of rumours I want to read in ungodly Friday nights. Never seen him, but only impression I have of him is a nice little piece my favourite football magazine Offside did on him last year, interesting kid.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    :tup:

it doesn't hurt if it stays here a day or two for more confirmation unless we want to jinx this one. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio says we're interested but it will be tough to get him. $#@! GDM!
    Fair enough :hellyes: But i'm already happy as i'm sure this deal is bound to happen. Unless Di Marzio fucks up.

It says both his agent (who owns 80% of his economic rights) and dad want it to happen as they won't renew his contract with Flamengo which ends in December. It also says when he joined the professional team, he had a laughable pay raise of 200 Reais, which would sum up to around 80 euros :sergio: One of the reasons he's bound to leave.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    Fair enough :hellyes: But i'm already happy as i'm sure this deal is bound to happen. Unless Di Marzio fucks up.

It says both his agent (who owns 80% of his economic rights) and dad want it to happen as they won't renew his contract with Flamengo which ends in December. It also says when he joined the professional team, he had a laughable pay raise of 200 Reais, which would sum up to around 80 euros :sergio: One of the reasons he's bound to leave.
    ;)

What abot Doria, Mark? Not going to happen?
    still in the air. :boh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)