Matteo Paro (8 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I am so happy that the transfer window is closed and players like Paro and Palladino are still with us. they will show their worth.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
nothing wrong with trying paro next to zanetti with two offence midfielders in the team...camo/neddy/marchionni....

i think it would be wise for the club to try and build paro, palladino, guzman, and the other youngsters up as we wont have the funds to really buy big when we return to serie A.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Paro is my man on my second post on here i was saying wheres Paro where Paro gone! as God as my judge he knows i have always seen something in this fella! He will b a valid member of our team for years to come lets hope anyway!

Sep 28, 2002
Adrian said:
nothing wrong with trying paro next to zanetti with two offence midfielders in the team...camo/neddy/marchionni....

i think it would be wise for the club to try and build paro, palladino, guzman, and the other youngsters up as we wont have the funds to really buy big when we return to serie A.
building on the likes of guzman is wrong straight from the start. why not call pericard and benjamin back as well?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Paro rocks.

Despite we drew,I'm glad that he scored for us.

it was funny how the eurosports commentators said 'who wud have put their money on paro scoring juve's first goal'

i had him down as one of the goalscorers scoring a scorcher, tho it wasnt an extraordinary distance, i was pretty much spot on :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)