Matteo Paro (7 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Maresca said:
I have to disagree. I still remember very good at the start of the capello era he said that he disperetly wants to stay and fight for a place. but that chimp chump capello did not even use him in friendly matches.. it was capello´s and Moggi´s fault.
and don´t forget that he was the only highlight of that season you mean.
yeah i remember those statements, but arent we doing the samething now ?offering palladino(who already made similar statements and is a fan favourite) and masielo.

In relevance to the paro case here from the maresca case, enzo should've been used more since the 02/03 season imo.But he wasnt, and i wouldnt blame Lippi and i wouldnt cap as well since both had a vision abt the team and Enzo wasnt there.Both won the scudettos too.

I dont like the policy especially by the management as considering our rising talents as mere finanacial assests, but i hope it changes from now on.
Starting with the likes of paro and palladino.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:
yeah i remember those statements, but arent we doing the samething now ?offering palladino(who already made similar statements and is a fan favourite) and masielo.

In relevance to the paro case here from the maresca case, enzo should've been used more since the 02/03 season imo.But he wasnt, and i wouldnt blame Lippi and i wouldnt cap as well since both had a vision abt the team and Enzo wasnt there.Both won the scudettos too.

I dont like the policy especially by the management as considering our rising talents as mere finanacial assests, but i hope it changes from now on.
Starting with the likes of paro and palladino.
But what about the Felipe deal,Palla is involved so as Masiello.:disagree:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Spank me and call me Charlie.......!!!

noone compares anyone to Del Piero!!! There never will be another Del Piero.

well, except fer the Lebanese dude........wassis name? Rab?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
giovanotti said:
But what about the Felipe deal,Palla is involved so as Masiello.:disagree:
still nothing offical it said that the deal will be finalised on friday but friday already past without any announcemnt so hopefully the deal is off

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we ned to really keep the young juve boys. masiello, paro, chiumento, palladino, volpato and especially guzman. i still remember the arsenal game guzman played in where he performed great against quality opposition.

i really think that the squad is good now. Sure kapo and olivera have left but camoranesi has decided to stay and i think the team has enough now.

Id trez was to leave i would expect someone to come in. but in saying that, with palladino and guzman, as well as bojinov and del piero, it will make some wonder how deschamps will give everyone a enough playing time.

im expecting a lot of rotation this season because juve must win every game it plays in, so players need to be fresh at all times throught the whole season, unless we somehow hit the lead mid season and we can afford to relax a little. but that would be very hard to do.

the above is in relation to buying players...right now, if masiello stays and maybe one more young defender came in, we would be set.

OP
Mafia

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Thanks alot for the input guys, appreciate it, and im sorry i posted in the wrong section, i did read the rules though but i just thought that since its the player talk section that it was the best place to post and discuss the player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    sateeh said:
    that wat we need to change from the previous management. We need to give those players more chances.
    I think with Deschamps at the helm, we will be experimenting more with our younger players and giving them a chance. With signing of Bojinov and other players such as Givet, Muntari, Jimenez, and Faty linked with Juventus, I think the signs lead us to believe our management is much more open to the youth.

In football these days, the youth play a major role. Just look at Barca with Messi, Iniesta, Puyol, and Oleguer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Matteo Paro looked very timid in his only appearance for us, however that is to be expected. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Matteo Brighi.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Il ds bianconero Secco ha individuato la punta ideale per la B, che possa garantire le reti decisive per un veloce ritorno in serie A. Si tratta del campione del mondo Vincenzo Iaquinta, 26enne da sei stagioni in forza all'Udinese, che ha già dato la sua disponibilità a scendere di categoria, ma ora devono accordarsi le due società. E l'impresa non sembra troppo facile, anche se non impossibile. I friulani chiedono 16 milioni di euro, ma per ora l'offerta della Juve si è fermata a quota 12. L'Udinese ha rilanciato con 14 milioni di euro, più metà del cartellino del centrocampista Paro e della punta Volpato, ma la dirigenza juventina non ha intenzionata a dar retta alla richiesta. I prossimi giorni non potranno che risultare decisivi a riguardo.

Ma anche per la difesa la Vecchia Signora pensa ad un friulano: il brasiliano Felipe di cui l'Udinese ha già deciso di privarsi. Il ds Secco ha offerto 6 milioni di euro più la comproprietà della punta Palladino e del difensore Masiello, ma i friulani non sono troppo entusiasti. D'accordo per la contropartita tecnica, ma la cifra dovrebbe lievitare ancora di 3-3,5 milioni di euro. Nei prossimi giorni gli emissari delle due società dovranno incontrarsi e, ne siamo certi, avranno molto da discutere.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo323068.shtml

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Andy said:
    I think with Deschamps at the helm, we will be experimenting more with our younger players and giving them a chance. With signing of Bojinov and other players such as Givet, Muntari, Jimenez, and Faty linked with Juventus, I think the signs lead us to believe our management is much more open to the youth.

In football these days, the youth play a major role. Just look at Barca with Messi, Iniesta, Puyol, and Oleguer.

i think tht was y juve appointed deschamp, they wanted sum1 young who wud experiment, obviously the board realise wot a great youth system we posses, u only have to appreciate their achievements of recent years to know that, and if we had hired sum1 like zaccheroni, he wud only be another crapello, buying alredi proven players. we are no longer a squad of proven talent, but now a balanced team of proven and potential stars.

OP
    Mafia

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #57
    CORVETTE said:
    Il ds bianconero Secco ha individuato la punta ideale per la B, che possa garantire le reti decisive per un veloce ritorno in serie A. Si tratta del campione del mondo Vincenzo Iaquinta, 26enne da sei stagioni in forza all'Udinese, che ha già dato la sua disponibilità a scendere di categoria, ma ora devono accordarsi le due società. E l'impresa non sembra troppo facile, anche se non impossibile. I friulani chiedono 16 milioni di euro, ma per ora l'offerta della Juve si è fermata a quota 12. L'Udinese ha rilanciato con 14 milioni di euro, più metà del cartellino del centrocampista Paro e della punta Volpato, ma la dirigenza juventina non ha intenzionata a dar retta alla richiesta. I prossimi giorni non potranno che risultare decisivi a riguardo.

Ma anche per la difesa la Vecchia Signora pensa ad un friulano: il brasiliano Felipe di cui l'Udinese ha già deciso di privarsi. Il ds Secco ha offerto 6 milioni di euro più la comproprietà della punta Palladino e del difensore Masiello, ma i friulani non sono troppo entusiasti. D'accordo per la contropartita tecnica, ma la cifra dovrebbe lievitare ancora di 3-3,5 milioni di euro. Nei prossimi giorni gli emissari delle due società dovranno incontrarsi e, ne siamo certi, avranno molto da discutere.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo323068.shtml
    can anyone translate this please?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    nah rather have another maresca, he's more complete than tacchi, and im a little sick of defensive mids to be quite honest, and i have every right to be
    But Maresca left... I know he wanted to stay..
    Tacchinardi was different, his blood was really black and white. He really faught for us. fock you capello for not giving him a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)