Matteo Paro (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
Maresca rules,I can't forget capello's mistake...hope that Maresca will fook him in the spanish league.

Forza Enzo!!!!:touched:
i love Maresca...the guy is just class and passion all over.

And i dont agree that capello is the one who made a mistake with him.He earnt his chance way before than capello came but he only had one season to perform and it wasnt the best season for the whole team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
giovanotti said:
Good question,I was about to ask the same thing.
Well, what I know is that the guy is with us since 2002/2003 and taking ij consideration that he was born in 1983, so he's a Juventino since being 20 years old...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i know u guys miss maresca, so do i, probably more than most of u, but like in football we have to move on, and im glad we have someone like paro, he adds that extra attacking dimention which we've lacked for a good few years now, and im pleased to say that we dont have a tyrant who doesnt appreciates paro's talents, so heres to paro to many successful years at juve ahead of him :pint:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
as far as I remember, paro must be from our youth. I played FM 2000 or something and he was in the young team as a 16 years old, if I am not mistaken.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Badass Devil said:
i know u guys miss maresca, so do i, probably more than most of u, but like in football we have to move on, and im glad we have someone like paro, he adds that extra attacking dimention which we've lacked for a good few years now, and im pleased to say that we dont have a tyrant who doesnt appreciates paro's talents, so heres to paro to many successful years at juve ahead of him :pint:
I just hope that the new management will keep him. It will be a big dissapointment if he and Paladino leave..

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I couldn't find anything about him except those info:

Team History:

Serie A 2005/2006 SIENA 28 Matches

Serie B 2004/2005 CROTONE 39 Matches

Serie A 2003/2004 CHIEVO 0 Matches

Serie C1 2003/2004 CROTONE 15 Matches

Serie A 2002/2003 JUVENTUS 1 Match

-------------------------------------------------------------

-He scored 1 goal with Crotone in 2003/2004 and 3 goals with Crotone also in 2004/2005

-The only match he played with Juve in 2002/2003 was against Reggina, and Juve lost that match 1-2:disagree:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
sateeh said:
i love Maresca...the guy is just class and passion all over.

And i dont agree that capello is the one who made a mistake with him.He earnt his chance way before than capello came but he only had one season to perform and it wasnt the best season for the whole team.
I have to disagree. I still remember very good at the start of the capello era he said that he disperetly wants to stay and fight for a place. but that chimp chump capello did not even use him in friendly matches.. it was capello´s and Moggi´s fault.
and don´t forget that he was the only highlight of that season you mean.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Paro, Guzman, Palladino. Volpato, Chiumento, Trini, Masiello, Marchiso, De Ceglie, Zammuto... all of this players played in our primavera team so they are from our young system.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
an interesting tip is that in this moment at Juve we have Chiumento, Volpato and Guzman, this 3 players were consider the most promising players when they played in our primavera team, but at diferent generations.

Chiumento adn Volpato were label the new "Del Piero" when they played in our primavera and Guzman was call the new "Recoba" when he played in the primavera.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Espectro said:
an interesting tip is that in this moment at Juve we have Chiumento, Volpato and Guzman, this 3 players were consider the most promising players when they played in our primavera team, but at diferent generations.

Chiumento adn Volpato were label the new "Del Piero" when they played in our primavera and Guzman was call the new "Recoba" when he played in the primavera.
I think that one guy from our primavera Alex Pederzoli(he is now at the loan somewhere) was also considered for the Del Piero's heir.

Ohhh I wish those youngsters remain with us and show some good performances for us.

Mirante,Masiello,Paro,Palladino,Volpato....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)