Matteo Paro (8 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
But Maresca left... I know he wanted to stay..
Tacchinardi was different, his blood was really black and white. He really faught for us. fock you capello for not giving him a chance.

agree with u mate , capello is too arrogant to giving a real juventini a chance , look at del piero case . . so i must said Fuck u capello , shame on you , dead with u useless madrid !

juvemania

Sep 16, 2002
Unlike Capello who's afraid to use young players, I really think that Deschamps is gonna use Paro regulary. Just look at all the match already played by Juve :D

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Paro: strong head, young shoulders

He may be only twenty-three, but when he takes to the field he shows the maturity of a seasoned pro. Born in 1983, Matteo Paro is one of the most promising products of the Bianconeri nursery, ready to take his game to another level. Following his Serie A debut in 2003 with Juventus, and spells on loan with Crotone, Chievo and Siena, Paro has shown himself to be more than worthy of a return to Turin. After catching the eye of Monsieur Deschamps, the midfielder has been a regular feature in the pre-season programme, pulling the strings for the Bianconeri from the middle of the park: “I’m very happy with the chances I’ve been given so far, the boss has faith in me and I’m hoping to return the favour with my performances on the field”.

When the championship kicks-off in a week’s time, the Old Lady will have to get used to her new surroundings : “We finally know what division we’re going to be playing in and in a way, that’s a relief, even if we were mentally prepared for B already. We can now focus on the season ahead”. The squad has shown itself to be in great condition over the last few games: “Definitely, we’ve worked hard and physically, we’re in the right shape. Obviously those of us who have been here since the first day are in slightly better condition than those who arrived later on”.

In truth, Del Piero is already on scintillating form, despite only joining up with the squad on the 10th of August: “Well sure, he’s absolute class! Alex is in fine form and when his tricks come off…he’s a joy to watch”. The latest master piece from the captain was a peach of a free-kick against Inter in the Trofeo TIM, “a house speciality” which the young Paro knows very well: “It’s true, I can also take set-pieces. Certainly, with Alex on the field I won’t get the chance to take many, but when the opportunity arises, I won’t let it slip by. I don’t want to promise any goals to the fans, but let’s just say I’ll try and provide a bit of excitement…”

- Juventus.com, Semptember 1st

It's great that at least one of our promising youngsters will probably get a chance to play regularly even if there are Gianni and Zanetti ahead of him.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i hope he gets his chance this season.I think he will become better and better as time goes on, and he will help the club this season.

forza matteo

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i was in a wedding in Italy and the groom's brother is 22 and used to play for Juve. He knows all the youngsters and used to play for them. He was in the Primavera and used to play in Zambrotta's position. He had to stop cause of an injury but he is good friends with Paro, Chiumento, Marchisio etc. He also has the football boots of Del Piero and Zambrotta because when they get new boots they need people to break the toughness. and when they finish with them they give them back to the youth player. He also has photos of him together with Buffon, Del Piero, BAGGIO, ZIDANE, Zambrotta, Cannavaro and some others. If anyone is interested he was on Football Manager about 3 or 4 years ago. His name is Vito Barbera. Thanks.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
jussiut said:
Paro: strong head, young shoulders

He may be only twenty-three, but when he takes to the field he shows the maturity of a seasoned pro. Born in 1983, Matteo Paro is one of the most promising products of the Bianconeri nursery, ready to take his game to another level. Following his Serie A debut in 2003 with Juventus, and spells on loan with Crotone, Chievo and Siena, Paro has shown himself to be more than worthy of a return to Turin. After catching the eye of Monsieur Deschamps, the midfielder has been a regular feature in the pre-season programme, pulling the strings for the Bianconeri from the middle of the park: “I’m very happy with the chances I’ve been given so far, the boss has faith in me and I’m hoping to return the favour with my performances on the field”.

When the championship kicks-off in a week’s time, the Old Lady will have to get used to her new surroundings : “We finally know what division we’re going to be playing in and in a way, that’s a relief, even if we were mentally prepared for B already. We can now focus on the season ahead”. The squad has shown itself to be in great condition over the last few games: “Definitely, we’ve worked hard and physically, we’re in the right shape. Obviously those of us who have been here since the first day are in slightly better condition than those who arrived later on”.

In truth, Del Piero is already on scintillating form, despite only joining up with the squad on the 10th of August: “Well sure, he’s absolute class! Alex is in fine form and when his tricks come off…he’s a joy to watch”. The latest master piece from the captain was a peach of a free-kick against Inter in the Trofeo TIM, “a house speciality” which the young Paro knows very well: “It’s true, I can also take set-pieces. Certainly, with Alex on the field I won’t get the chance to take many, but when the opportunity arises, I won’t let it slip by. I don’t want to promise any goals to the fans, but let’s just say I’ll try and provide a bit of excitement…”

- Juventus.com, Semptember 1st

It's great that at least one of our promising youngsters will probably get a chance to play regularly even if there are Gianni and Zanetti ahead of him.
:touched:

Those words deserve to be in my Sig.. :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
salman said:
whats his style?

defensive or creative?
I think he can be classified as a ball passer more than a defensive midfielder. Creativity is something I don't know about.

Am I to get the death sentence? :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don Bes said:
at 23 cesc will be captain of spain and these people say paro is better than him
Isn't Paro a Juve player? Wait till Cesc becomes a Juve player, if he does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)