Matteo Ferrari (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
He could play in our first team at the moment and he`s way better then Standardo...Last night he played one more good game for Roma.
admittedly was a bit out of touch with football last season so......

but i saw roma-palermo. ferrari did own amauri last night. would be a good addition if he plays like that every match i agree but i reserve the right to take it back :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
admittedly was a bit out of touch with football last season so......

but i saw roma-palermo. ferrari did own amauri last night. would be a good addition if he plays like that every match i agree but i reserve the right to take it back :p
His last season was excellent.He plays like that almost every game...He just chocked first season when he came to Roma

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Saw the match Roma-Palermo .. Ferrari was pretty composed and see him sending long passes to midfield quite accurately. hmm... I definately like this guy here

Remind me abit of Montero.

Roma will not made it easy though ....

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ok , don`t exaggerate now. :D

It wouldn`t be problem to buy him with normal board.His contract expires this summer as i said like 10 times.Roma already found his replacement...Coloccini.If we put some preasure on Roma we could get him but with this board...I really doubt.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
A Ferrari-Chiellini duo at the back would be better than what we have now. With a name like Ferrari, playing for Juve would be quite fitting.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
Ferrari was often linked with us in the past and i still like him. hes def my first choice if we cant get barzagli

Mar 30, 2006
Ferrari is a very talented defender. His confidence is what effects him the most but he has great ability, skill and strength.

I would love to see him come here and would think that:

Chiellini--Ferrari--Andrade--Mellberg

with Leggro, Molinero, Zebina and Grygera also in our squad we would have a strong defence. Especially with 2 DMs infront of it to provide cover.

If he is out of a contract in the summer does that mean we can get him for free? cuz that would defn be better than paying a shitload for Barzagli. We can then spend on the likes of Diego/VDV and maby even another player like Drenthe, Amauri or whoever

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ferrari is a very talented defender. His confidence is what effects him the most but he has great ability, skill and strength.

I would love to see him come here and would think that:

Chiellini--Ferrari--Andrade--Mellberg

with Leggro, Molinero, Zebina and Grygera also in our squad we would have a strong defence. Especially with 2 DMs infront of it to provide cover.

If he is out of a contract in the summer does that mean we can get him for free? cuz that would defn be better than paying a shitload for Barzagli. We can then spend on the likes of Diego/VDV and maby even another player like Drenthe, Amauri or whoever

i must admit that defence looks pretty good.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
What a huge different between "a" and 'i'.
Ferrara Vs Ferrari ... hmm. Ferrara was a juve great and is hard to mimic his successes. If Ferrari comes for free and play above the standards of Boum and Grygera, thats pretty good. If he can replicate what he is doing now in Roma at Juve, getting him for free is a steal ... IMO :p

no offence but that looks like a 4th place team defence.
Lets be optimistic ... if Molinaro-Legro-Grygera-Birindelli can keep us at 3rd, i'm sure Chiellini-Andrade-Ferrari/Legro-Mellberg can do better. :rulz:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ferrara Vs Ferrari ... hmm. Ferrara was a juve great and is hard to mimic his successes. If Ferrari comes for free and play above the standards of Boum and Grygera, thats pretty good. If he can replicate what he is doing now in Roma at Juve, getting him for free is a steal ... IMO :p

Lets be optimistic ... if Molinaro-Legro-Grygera-Birindelli can keep us at 3rd, i'm sure Chiellini-Andrade-Ferrari/Legro-Mellberg can do better. :rulz:
:agree: :scarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)