Matteo Ferrari (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juan is injured so I don't think Roma want to let him go unless they think he can hurt us more than make us better.
Juan was so under-rated player but he`s very good.We should`ve signed him. :)

As i said Roma already found his(Ferrari`s) replacement,Coloccini...they might sign him now.

Jun 7, 2003
Ferarri is a good player...pity for him that juan and Mexes are in better forms...we should sign him and give him chances to boost his confidence...altough til now we only destroyed players...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Legro will mentor Ferrari on how to turn his career around ... If we can get him for nothing, that will be great.

Andrade, Chiellini, Legro, Ferrari for next season ..... not bad imo :p

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Agent: Juve want Ferrari Friday 25 January, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma stopper Matteo Ferrari is attracting interest from Juventus, according to the player’s agent.

The former Everton man has struggled to earn a starting shirt at the Stadio Olimpico and is yet to discuss an extension to his contract, which expires in June.

While his agent insists that the Algeria-born defender is focused on continuing his stay in the capital, he claims that Ferrari has some illustrious suitors.

“I am working hard to try and find an agreement with Roma, so it was a thunderbolt to hear that Juve were interested, even if it was good news,” Gianni Corci stated on Romanews.eu.

“I’m not surprised that Juve are interested in Matteo, but at the moment the priority is renewing his contract at Roma.

“Still, in football anything is possible even if I don’t think that there is time for a move in January.

“I don’t know where Roma stand – all I know is that Juve have requested Matteo.

“There is no fixed date for a meeting with the Giallorossi yet and they haven’t called to say that Matteo is for sale so I am calm. But who knows what will happen before the 31st?”

Much may depend on whether Juventus complete the loan of Jean-Alain Boumsong to Lyon – a move that would leave the Old Lady with a potential defensive shortage.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve Table Bid For Ferrari

Juventus have launched a bid to sign Roma defender Matteo Ferrari, the player’s agent has confirmed.

The Bianconeri are desperately short of numbers in defence, and for this reason they have delayed Jean-Alain Boumsong’s move to Lyon.

Juve currently have Giorgio Chiellini, Jonathan Zebina and Jorge Andrade out injured, while Domencio Criscito has been sent out on loan to Genoa.

Sports director Alessio Secco is frantically looking around trying to sign a centre-back as not including Boumsong, Juve have just one natural centre back available (Nicola Legrottaglie) at the moment.

Secco believes that Ferrari could be the perfect option, as the 28-year-old’s contract runs out at the end of the season. Therefore it is hoped that Roma may be tempted into selling him for a minimal fee.

I am working hard to try and find an agreement with Roma, so it was a thunderbolt to hear that Juve were interested, even if it was good news,” Ferrari’s representative Gianni Corci stated on Romanews.eu.

“I’m not surprised that Juve are interested in Matteo, but at the moment the priority is renewing his contract at Roma.

Still, in football anything is possible even if I don’t think that there is time for a move in January. I don’t know where Roma stand – all I know is that Juve have requested Matteo.

“There is no fixed date for a meeting with the Giallorossi yet and they haven’t called to say that Matteo is for sale so I am calm. But who knows what will happen before the 31st
?”

It is believed that Juventus will forbid Boumsong’s move to Lyon to go through until at least one centre-back is brought into the club as a replacement.

goal.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ferarri was promising talent once, but now I don't see anything special or good in him. He pretty much sucks IMO and not to ention that he is also injury prone. I'm not sure is he still injured cuz I know he was in last couple of weeks.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Sports director Alessio Secco is frantically looking around trying to sign a centre-back as not including Boumsong, Juve have just one natural centre back available (Nicola Legrottaglie) at the moment.
What a plonker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)