Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Value keeps going down.

lol 1.5 weeks ago people were crying over his what, 20m deal rumor?
You choose to believe this but dont choose to believe the report on Can's rumored salary ?

All of a sudden this is reliable now ?

Couldnt media be 'making up' the numbers here too ??

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #807
    You choose to believe this but dont choose to believe the report on Can's rumored salary ?

All of a sudden this is reliable now ?

Couldnt media be 'making up' the numbers here too ??
    I don't even know what the rumored salary for Can is, doesn't really bother me whether its high or we spend money on Darmian.

That was my point, and the same point JuveJay makes sarcastically that the media throw out numbers and people here take the bait.

I will ad, when a rumor first takes shape there is less information on it than when its been reported on by multiple sources for over a week you would think the current numbers are closer to reality than when the rumors first kicked off.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Darmian will join Juventus for around €12m. (GdS)

Good deal if true
    Yeah, that sure is fairly reasonable rapporting to his quality and versatility. Tbf i ain't too enthused about this guy coming here but imo under current circumstances he is definitely welcomed. :tup:

And if you ask me, anyone remotely similar probably woudn't cost less than 20/25m atm...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Told you guys it was gonna be something like 10-13m.

LOL at people who believed that Beppe was gonna spent 20m or more on him. :lol:
    :lol: Beppe of all people.

He's better than MDS, will be more reliable sub, and we may even revive him. Spurs and Real games showed MDS' level, and he's injured half the time.

Perin and Darmian both turning out to be good deals. @Bianconero81 @Fr3sh @igortudor running out of things to complain about. :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Perin for sure, but Darmian? Meh.

Just like MDS i won't mind him, IF he's gonna be cheap and on low wages that is.

But if we somehow end up selling Alex Sandro and are left with him and Spinzzola as our LB options...

Lot's of money gonna be used on mediocre players again.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    :lol: Beppe of all people.

He's better than MDS, will be more reliable sub, and we may even revive him. Spurs and Real games showed MDS' level, and he's injured half the time.

Perin and Darmian both turning out to be good deals. @Bianconero81 @Fr3sh @igortudor running out of things to complain about. :D
    So? Even I'm better than MDS

- - - Updated - - -

Perin for sure, but Darmian? Meh.

Just like MDS i won't mind him, IF he's gonna be cheap and on low wages that is.

But if we somehow end up selling Alex Sandro and are left with him and Spinzzola as our LB options...

Lot's of money gonna be used on mediocre players again.
    Sadly we let go secundaries player for free and buy them from other teams... our primavera produce near to nothing

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Sadly we let go secundaries player for free and buy them from other teams... our primavera produce near to nothing
    Not too different to other big clubs youth teams i guess. It's mainly a cash cow. Finding decent players and sell them for a profit. Only now and then someone is good enough and makes his way to the first team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)