Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Considering marrotas history I think he will get darmian from utd but I hope he wont sell sandro for him .
I think Darmian is good player as back up if he and de sciglio stay with no injuries we will have strong right flank
I disagree with cuadrado playing right of defense its not his position its like playing costa in defense
Cuadrado is fitter to play in defense than costa. Costa is more offensive, cuadrado has more grinta and he already has played RWB, overlapping on defense. Clearly Cuads is more prepared.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think many here are seeing him in a negative light because they clearly did not read his Wikipedia article.

"An intelligent, dynamic, hard-working, and versatile player, he is known for his good quality of offensive and defensive play, as well as his tactical awareness, pace, and stamina, attributes which allow him to cover the wing effectively and provide width to his team when attacking; his professionalism, as well as his promising and consistent performances in his youth, led him to be compared to several esteemed Italian former full-backs, such as Antonio Cabrini and Paolo Maldini."

New Maldini, sign me the FUCK up :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think many here are seeing him in a negative light because they clearly did not read his Wikipedia article.

"An intelligent, dynamic, hard-working, and versatile player, he is known for his good quality of offensive and defensive play, as well as his tactical awareness, pace, and stamina, attributes which allow him to cover the wing effectively and provide width to his team when attacking; his professionalism, as well as his promising and consistent performances in his youth, led him to be compared to several esteemed Italian former full-backs, such as Antonio Cabrini and Paolo Maldini."

B81 will go into coma reading that. Better put that in spoilers

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A 20M + bonus signing looks so Marottaish
20 fucking mill and fucking ricardo pereira is going to friggin leicester for literally the same amount plus bonus too

sack our scouting team, just fucking hire me already, any scout who comes back with a positive enough reports for darmian and bernat need shooting

seriously and nobody fucking dare use the "we got out bidded by a bigger and richer team" excuse on this one. fucking criminal to let this one slip utterly fucking criminal

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
20 $#@!ing mill and $#@!ing ricardo pereira is going to friggin leicester for literally the same amount plus bonus too

sack our scouting team, just $#@!ing hire me already, any scout who comes back with a positive enough reports for darmian and bernat need shooting

seriously and nobody $#@!ing dare use the "we got out bidded by a bigger and richer team" excuse on this one. $#@!ing criminal to let this one slip utterly $#@!ing criminal
Remember, we need the right mix between youth and experience. And we need Italian players. And also players who are capable of playing multiple positions.

This one is already signed, count on it

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

:lol: his mum wrote his Wikipedia page

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I can't believe we let 3/4 of our fullback go without replacements already. Has F.Ghoulam renewed or not? He would be nice.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I can't believe we let 3/4 of our fullback go without replacements already. Has F.Ghoulam renewed or not? He would be nice.
Well, we have signed Spinazzola. Him being injured now couldn't have been foreseen unless you have a crystal ball :cronios: ? And I'm giessing Darmian is down to details as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)