Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Are people seroiusly thinking that Beppe will pay 20m for him? :lol:

It will be a loan + option or 12 m like DS.
Why is it laughable ? We spent €30M + €5M net wages on a declining Matuidi afterall when we thought we could get him for less. It'll cost quite some money to buy cack players these days too. That's the state of the market today.

I really hope all these rumours from RAI are utter crap or else this is going to be a really terrible summer with the players we have been rumoured to sign.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm OK with Darmian for depth, like I said before, but 20M and 4M is too much.

Cuads Benatia Chiellini AS
MDS Caldara Rugani Spina

Our defense is pretty much set, we just need that one versatile guy that can play every defensive position for depth. It was supposed to be Howedes, but if we aren't getting him then Darmian fits the description as well. I wouldn't give more than 2.5M in wages tho

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I get headaches from these kinda transfer rumours; we'll most liekly end up signing him for a 'starter' salary.

#IgliTareTiem

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Having 5 options for FB positions is normal. Padoin used to be our 5th option.

I hope Darmian/Arias and MDS will be backups with Spinazzola covering all 4 flank positions as reserve/backup.

Big downer if one of them is gonna be Alex Sandro replacement.

Can only wait and see. No opinion yet.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not saying we should pay him 4 mil a year but Darmian is a very good player wasted in Man U.
:rofl: :howler: :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Kill me if we end up spending €50M on Darmian + Bonaventura
Nah. You know who deserves to die, or get fired, if this happens. Unfortunately, nothing will happen :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Having 5 options for FB positions is normal. Padoin used to be our 5th option.

I hope Darmian/Arias and MDS will be backups with Spinazzola covering all 4 flank positions as reserve/backup.

Big downer if one of them is gonna be Alex Sandro replacement.

Can only wait and see. No opinion yet.
:klin: :numnum:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's funny that most wanted Darmian last summer when he was shiit already.

But now most are opposed to signing him even though nothing has changed.

He might get back to his best with us (that usually happens at Juve) and be a very good backup.

At least wait and see if we're signing him as a backup or AS replacement before bringing out the pitchforks lol. He wasn't as good on the left and he was on the right to begin with. See him more as Cuadra backup.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We’re not exactly improving our defence as time is going by are we. Just seem to be strengthening our depth. As it should be the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)