Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just want to point out that i am very strongly against invertrd full-backs. Its a waste of space and has no effect whatsoever. Never was a fan, and never will be i dont care how strong of a weaker foot does a certain player have. A big no for Darmin as LB and a big NO to De Sciglio as LB, especially De Sxiglio since i believe that his career stalled after he was transfered from RB to LB in Milan.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Matteo Darmian is expected to wear the Juventus shirt next season. The Italian full-back has reached an agreement with the club on a salary of €4m per year & will probably cost €20m. (Rai)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: WTF is this? 20 million for a reject? We must really love those Jabronis.

Serie A experience? Check
Italian? Check
Mediocre? Check

Disgusting and stupid deal if true. Both the fee being paid and the salary we are offering this epic turd, this ginormous sack of shit, are incredibly inflated.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Matteo Darmian is expected to wear the Juventus shirt next season. The Italian full-back has reached an agreement with the club on a salary of €4m per year & will probably cost €20m. (Rai)
20 fucking mill :sergio:

so basically we've committed 40 mill on a mediocre full back and a back up goal keeper already :sergio: God our midfield signings had better be fucking good

- - - Updated - - -

B81 and BD in rare form.

That time of year again :p
fml...

- - - Updated - - -

enough cack transfers Beppe.
THIS!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:yuck: :inter: WTF is this? 20 million for a reject? We must really love those Jabronis.

Serie A experience? Check
Italian? Check
Mediocre? Check

Disgusting and stupid deal if true. Both the fee being paid and the salary we are offering this epic turd, this ginormous sack of shit, are incredibly inflated.
This what happened when this kid watched Darmian live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)