Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If we paid 12m for a 3rd sub milan option I guess that paying 20m for Matteo is peanuts...

Italian bellow average players r way expensive right now :beppe:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I'm OK with Darmian for depth, like I said before, but 20M and 4M is too much.

Cuads Benatia Chiellini AS
MDS Caldara Rugani Spina

Our defense is pretty much set, we just need that one versatile guy that can play every defensive position for depth. It was supposed to be Howedes, but if we aren't getting him then Darmian fits the description as well. I wouldn't give more than 2.5M in wages tho
This.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Why do we need him?

If Allegri is staying and he says that Cuads future is RB and we already have MDS there, why do we need a third option? Surely one of our CBs can plug the hole if both Cuads and MDS are injured. Or are we planning Darmian to be our starting LB once Sandro leaves? :scared:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why do we need him?

If Allegri is staying and he says that Cuads future is RB and we already have MDS there, why do we need a third option? Surely one of our CBs can plug the hole if both Cuads and MDS are injured. Or are we planning Darmian to be our starting LB once Sandro leaves? :scared:
Cuads to start at RB and Darmian, De Sciglio, Spinazzola, Arias to fight it out at LB i guess

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why do we need him?

Would that really surprise you?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Why do we need him?

Did he say that?

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I doubt it. I mean, MDS is alright and has performed well and above his level at Milan, but he hasn't turned into a world class player or anything like that. Wasting 4M in salary plus 20M in transfer fee is such an un-Marotta move that I can't believe it's real.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I doubt it. I mean, MDS is alright and has performed well and above his level at Milan, but he hasn't turned into a world class player or anything like that. Wasting 4M in salary plus 20M in transfer fee is such an un-Marotta move that I can't believe it's real.
He did it with Matuidi last year.

AnasJuve

May 8, 2018
Considering marrotas history I think he will get darmian from utd but I hope he wont sell sandro for him .
I think Darmian is good player as back up if he and de sciglio stay with no injuries we will have strong right flank
I disagree with cuadrado playing right of defense its not his position its like playing costa in defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)