Materazzi: Here's what I told Zidane (2 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont understand why materazzi came up with this just before italy-france match. You could say these are mind-games, but something like this will motivate france a lot. Watching the list of players domenech called for friendlys next week, its very strong. Secondly theres a lot of players who are already playing in their domestic leagues (england, germany, france) what means their fitness level is higher than italian players (except toni, whos doing well in germany).
Keep in mind that next week friendlys are the first time italy will play without nesta (and totti is gone as well), before the qualification match in 8 september. While france have coped well with their new system without zidane.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 3, 2004
It's a shame this had to end this way on a world cup final.

People have different reactions to insults, but this is a sensitive matter...

I pity Zidane for such an ending to his career, and it should'nt be remembered just for that. He's done a tremendous amount for France, Juve and Real Madrid.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Zidane was wrong to head-butt Matrix, no doubt.

Bottom line is:
Zidane is a football legend forever.
Matrix will be remembered as an agressive an unsporting defender.

Jun 13, 2007
Zidane was wrong to head-butt Matrix, no doubt.

Bottom line is:
Zidane is a football legend forever.
Matrix will be remembered as an agressive an unsporting defender.
Bottom line is , Italy won the world-cup . Zidane will always be remembered for headbutting some jackass.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Zidane is a shit..............i hate that guy since he left juve and said bad things about JUVE.......he is an arrogant and idiot........even if i hate Inter but Materazzi is a member of the Italian National Team and i love all the player when they play for the Azzurri...
Sheer stupidity...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Vieira: I hate Materazzi
Sunday 19 August, 2007

Patrick Vieira may be Marco Materazzi’s Inter teammate, but that doesn’t mean they’re friends. “I will never sit at a table with him.”

The furore over that infamous Zinedine Zidane head butt has flared up again ahead of the September 8 Euro 2008 qualifier with France.

Above all, now Matrix has finally revealed what he said to spark off that reaction from the former Juventus star, Vieira has rushed to Zizou’s defence.

“I think Materazzi is a great player who had an excellent World Cup and scored a goal in the Final,” said Vieira in an interview on French television TF1.

“There are those who love him and those who hate him. I will only say that, as far as I am concerned, I will never sit at a dinner table with him.”

Considering the two players have been teammates at Inter for a year and won the Scudetto together, that is an extremely damning statement to give to the Press.

The ex-Arsenal legend also had problems in the past with another Nerazzurri figure, assistant manager Sinisa Mihajlovic, but seems to have put that behind him.

France boss Raymond Domenech, who has been called by UEFA to provide proof of his allegations that Italy “bought the referee” in an Under-21 match in 1999, cranked up the tension further.

“That story has made a lot of noise over there,” Vieira told the French media. “They are trying to increase the tension because this game on September 8 is very important to them. It’s more decisive for Italy than France, as they absolutely cannot afford to lose.”

The two sides are battling for the leadership of Group B and a victory would catapult the Azzurri to the top spot.

“We must remain concentrated on the field and not think about anything else. I am not surprised they chose San Siro as the venue, this is a mythical stadium where there will be 80,000 fans.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the question is who of the 2(Vieira-Materazzi) is more idiot?:eyebrows:

Sep 1, 2002
When you pick a team of all time greats, Zidane is one of the first names on the team sheet.

That is how he is remembered.

The fact that that person could use such an insult is utterly disgusting, but that he now seems proud of it, is even more so.

Zidane was, by far, the outstanding player in the World Cup, and it was a crying shame that the genius, which so often balances on the edge of oblivion, tumbled that day.

May 22, 2007
can I ask a question to you lot:

what do you remember zizou for?

Some dutch bloke is convinced that everyone in the world will remember zizou for the headbutt but I don't think so. People will get over that and see the true skill and craft this magical player has gifted to the world. This dutch bloke also hates the italian world cup triumph so I this he is a complete turd by instinct.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    When you pick a team of all time greats, Zidane is one of the first names on the team sheet.

That is how he is remembered.

The fact that that person could use such an insult is utterly disgusting, but that he now seems proud of it, is even more so.

Zidane was, by far, the outstanding player in the World Cup, and it was a crying shame that the genius, which so often balances on the edge of oblivion, tumbled that day.

Couldn't have said it better. :tup:

can I ask a question to you lot:

what do you remember zizou for?

I remember Zizou for the great joy I had whenever I watched him play. A true football genius.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Dear Marco Materazzi, God I hope you can read those words:

Fvck your slutty bitch of a sister.

All you have to do is to stay calm, control your temper and act in a civilian manner.
    you have to control yourself and be civilized first and then tell the others..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)