Materazzi: Here's what I told Zidane (8 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh for the love of god, if there's a true moron it's no doubt Zinedine Zidane. He's always been a hothead and LOST the game for France, where Materazzi WON it for Italy. Good play by Matrix.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zidane owned Maternazi, one of the biggest dolts and pathetic footballers in the world. My only regret is that somebody didn't kill that cunt a long time ago.

And Zizou is still a legend no matter what you people think.
Zidane, despite his unbelievable talent, has been an idiot at many stages in his career. It's not the first time he headbutted someone. Zidane lost his cool over something that is said every day on a football pitch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh for the love of god, if there's a true moron it's no doubt Zinedine Zidane. He's always been a hothead and LOST the game for France, where Materazzi WON it for Italy. Good play by Matrix.
For the last fucking time, FRANCE LOST ON PENALTIES.

For the last fucking time, FRANCE WAS ONLY IN THE FINAL DUE TO ZIDANE.

Saying that Zidane lost it for France is something "Badass" "Jew" would say.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For the last fucking time, FRANCE LOST ON PENALTIES.

For the last fucking time, FRANCE WAS ONLY IN THE FINAL DUE TO ZIDANE.

Saying that Zidane lost it for France is something "Badass" "Jew" would say.
France lost because of one penalty miss. I'm sure Zidane would have scored one. Not to mention how it affected the players mentally. Zidane was an idiot and should not be granted mercy for it whatsoever. Kudos to Materazzi, thank you for the WC.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
heu guys...what zidane did was good i would also done that if i were zidane....what materezi or f****** matrix said was the most idiotic word to say about 1 of his family, he is god damn a football player and sportsman..he should be ashmed of that....LONG LIVE ZIDANE...you are the best....and here is italian people who defends matrix becoz he is italian..i think they should stop that becoz do the right thing....i am happy that italy won WC but what matrix did to zidane i think it was unfair...and i think matrix deserved a red card too

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Zidane took France to the final only to lose it for them.
Materazzi deserves to have Guti tie him to a chair and do what he desires to him.

Dec 26, 2004
Ziadne's mom must be feeling a lot better now... it's confirmed Marco insulted the sister.

One year passed, can't the media just fvck off and stop bringing back this silly saga every now and then??

Dec 26, 2004
France lost because of one penalty miss. I'm sure Zidane would have scored one. Not to mention how it affected the players mentally. Zidane was an idiot and should not be granted mercy for it whatsoever. Kudos to Materazzi, thank you for the WC.
He would have scored his PK if he were to shoot one I won't argue with that, but why do you think Raymond would have picked him and exclude Trezeguet... not Sagnol or Wiltord for example??

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
heu guys...what zidane did was good i would also done that if i were zidane....what materezi or f****** matrix said was the most idiotic word to say about 1 of his family, he is god damn a football player and sportsman..he should be ashmed of that....LONG LIVE ZIDANE...you are the best....and here is italian people who defends matrix becoz he is italian..i think they should stop that becoz do the right thing....i am happy that italy won WC but what matrix did to zidane i think it was unfair...and i think matrix deserved a red card too
But how?Do you think the referee heard what Materazzi said?I don't think so.He got his 2 match ban in the endDespite I think provocations are normal nowadys,it happens in every football match. You must have the class&experience to ignore such stupid words&insults. And Zidane hadn't the class to ignore the insult of Materazzi,If you look at Zidane's experience he should have been more mature than headbutting him.Both actions weren't good,but THANK YOU SO MUCH MATERAZZI FOR THE WC:D.

:p:pint:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
i still love what Zidane said if you want my shirt that much you can have it after the game, Matrix couldnt handle it went hard low blow and Zidane lost it for one moment and the rest is history.
When someone tugs my shirt in a game a generally use the Zidane comment its brillant.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You really are turning into Badass Jew with your flawed and inane logic. The score during the penalties was 5-3 to Italy, with Trezeguet missing his penalty while the likes of Abidal and Sagnol scored theirs. Now tell me, which player would have not been in the top five takers for France? Trezeguet? :rolleyes: Zidane probably wouldn't have even taken his fucking penalty FFS.

If anything, you should blame Trezeguet for the loss in the final if you people who hate Zidane want a scapegoat. And if we were talking about Del Piero here, getting a red in a final, you'd probably say that would inspire the side to win it with fire in their bellies. This bullshit about Zidane needs to fucking stop.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You really are turning into Badass Jew with your flawed and inane logic. The score during the penalties was 5-3 to Italy, with Trezeguet missing his penalty while the likes of Abidal and Sagnol scored theirs. Now tell me, which player would have not been in the top five takers for France? Trezeguet? :rolleyes: Zidane probably wouldn't have even taken his fucking penalty FFS.

If anything, you should blame Trezeguet for the loss in the final if you people who hate Zidane want a scapegoat. And if we were talking about Del Piero here, getting a red in a final, you'd probably say that would inspire the side to win it with fire in their bellies. This bullshit about Zidane needs to fucking stop.
It's pretty likely that Trezeguet wouldn't have taken one. He also missed for Juventus in the 2003 CL Final, so you pretty much knew he could miss one for France as well. Besides, Zidane's actions also affected the team mentally. Not to mention we were in the 107th minute. France had to play for another 13 minutes with 10 men. That can't have been an advantage. There's no way you should forgive a player for headbutting someone in the WC final. People are biased about the Zidane/Materazzi issue and it annoys the crap out of me. Zidane was wrong, Matrix was right. It's clear as day.

Oh please, you know that's just not true. The difference between Zidane and Del Piero is that the latter would never get a red card in the final. Zidane had a great career and was a great player, but this wasn't his first act of agression.

Zidane's attitude till this day is disgusting BTW. So is FIFA's. A player has never been punished for provoking if he didn't use racial insults. But because it's Materazzi versus Zidane, Marco gets punished. The whole issue is simply ridiculous. ZIDANE FUCKED UP.

Here's what Lippi and Domenech say:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Zidane's attitude till this day is disgusting BTW. So is FIFA's. A player has never been punished for provoking if he didn't use racial insults. But because it's Materazzi versus Zidane, Marco gets punished. The whole issue is simply ridiculous. ZIDANE FUCKED UP.
Whether a player has been punished or not, any offensive verbal attacks are actually entirely against the, meaning FIFA's, rules.

Not that it justifies the situation, just correcting you because you're Belgian and therefor think you're better than me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Whether a player has been punished or not, any offensive verbal attacks are actually entirely against the, meaning FIFA's, rules.

Not that it justifies the situation, just correcting you because you're Belgian and therefor think you're better than me.
Then give me one example of a player who has been punished for something along the lines of what Materazzi said.

Aug 1, 2003
I like zizou, hes a great footballer, but I also think he shouldn't have lost his head in this game after being provoked by of all people Materazzi. Surely from all his experience Zizou would know this. I dont know what would happen in the final had Zizou stayed, but his dismissal surely affected France's morale and psychology and perhaps boosted Italy's. And that can make a lot of difference in winning and losing. Zizou should've thought of all this rather than act on impulse.

But of course it's easier said than done, none of us could probably act better if we were in his situation. Though trash talking on the pitch is normal in football I still dont like what Materazzi said (I just dont like the idea of insults involving families), and never did like him anyway (Killerazzi), but honestly expected better from Zizou.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ive never hated Zidane as a player,but i do think he's not as great as everyone makes him out to be.But thats just my personal opinion.But as far as the Materazzi incident goes,Zidane deserved what he got.There are no two ways about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)