Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
Seems that we will take only players who can improve our quality level like Allegri said and the last sales help to this. I think that take a champion as Matuidi or Fabregas (also they are different ) and take an opportunity like Kovacic could be the better solution. The first would to put as left midfielder and the other as substitute to Pereyra who was the only midfielder can to play behind the two strikers.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I thought Kovacic was pretty brilliant when played behind the forwards. He needs the hustle and seemed to get swallowed up when played deeper, oddly enough.

Matuidi is fucking useless and Fabregas, in my mind, only works at his best in the role Marchisio played under Conte; like a more light weight, creative B2B. Don't see him being his best at wither Regista or Trequartista.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seems that we will take only players who can improve our quality level like Allegri said and the last sales help to this. I think that take a champion as Matuidi or Fabregas (also they are different ) and take an opportunity like Kovacic could be the better solution. The first would to put as left midfielder and the other as substitute to Pereyra who was the only midfielder can to play behind the two strikers.
Pjanic

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
From FI:

" It’s reported Milan spoke to Real Madrid today for Mateo Kovacic, but a loan bid was rejected.

The Rossoneri are looking to strengthen their squad, but are limited in what they can do until a Chinese takeover is completed.

It was reported this morning that Kovavic is under consideration, possibly a transfer with a buyback clause as Juventus did with Alvaro Morata.

According to Sky, CEO Adriano Galliani called Madrid President Florentino Perez to discuss a potential move for Kovacic, but was told a loan move is out of the question.

Los Merengues paid €29m to bring the Croatian international from Inter last summer, so are not willing to see him leave on loan. "

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
2min IT, last possession for Barca, they are looking for a winner

0:05

Kovacic and Modric are in the line - they must go back to help

Look where Modric ended up. And he started the game. Incredible player.

Kovacic? lol

I know a lot of you will say this is irrelevant, but if he comes here, I hope he will track back if needed and try harder, like Modric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)