Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Best thing about this guy is that if we get him and he reaches his potential, he won't be tempted to move to Real Madrid or Barca since he's already experienced that. I'm guessing the allure of those teams would be gone.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he is affordable, sign him!.

I doubt rom will give us Pjanic....if they are going to sell, it will not be to us for sure.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This is looking more and more as the realistic signing for the midfield. 5M + 25M obligatory buy.

It would be an interesting bet. I just don't know what to think of him. Most of times I've seen him at Inter he looked average, but it's Inter. And he was a monster in FM something.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
He's a talented kid. Has all the skills in the world with the ball. The problem is that he's not particularly good without it, hence why he has been lackluster as a AM, but as a regista he tends to have brain farts defensively.

However, he's super young. I'm surprised so many people don't want him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's a talented kid. Has all the skills in the world with the ball. The problem is that he's not particularly good without it, hence why he has been lackluster as a AM, but as a regista he tends to have brain farts defensively.

However, he's super young. I'm surprised so many people don't want him.
I'm with you. I still don't think juve is getting pjanic, so kovacic becomes the next best thing imo. I'd rather have kovacic than have juve overpay for someone like isco.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Average players look like champions here. I think Kovacic is way better than average... so he can turn into something better here.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is there a source for that 5m plus 25m obligation or are we suggesting that as an approach on the Tuz?

Benatia, Alves, Berardi, Kovacic, Pjanic, Darmian.* As close to a top mercato as we could get. The only downer being we lose something in attack with Morata and our key focus the next mercato effectively is going all out for a top attacker.

(Something random about Darmian being bought and Licht sold.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)