Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kovacic: 'Juve or Milan? Maybe…’
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic won’t rule out a move to Milan or Juventus, but won’t return to Inter while Roberto Mancini is Coach.

The Croatian playmaker left the Nerazzurri last summer, but made just eight starts in La Liga in the season which has just finished.

“I had two-and-a-half years at Inter, and I feel like a Nerazzurro and a fan,” Kovacic explained to SportMediaset.

“You never know in life though, so I can’t rule out playing for Juve or Milan in the future. Certainly I wouldn’t go back to Inter if Roberto Mancini was the Coach.

“I had some problems with him that I won’t talk about.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Kovacic: 'Juve or Milan? Maybe…’
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic won’t rule out a move to Milan or Juventus, but won’t return to Inter while Roberto Mancini is Coach.

The Croatian playmaker left the Nerazzurri last summer, but made just eight starts in La Liga in the season which has just finished.

“I had two-and-a-half years at Inter, and I feel like a Nerazzurro and a fan,” Kovacic explained to SportMediaset.

“You never know in life though, so I can’t rule out playing for Juve or Milan in the future. Certainly I wouldn’t go back to Inter if Roberto Mancini was the Coach.

“I had some problems with him that I won’t talk about.”
Mancini tried to seduce him, which freaked out Kovacic.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sempre in Spagna, si tratta col Real Madrid perKovacic: i blancos partono da 25 milioni (prestito con obbligodi riscatto), la Juventus vorrebbe arrivare massimo a 20 milioni".

Di Marzio
@Xperd :seven:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He didn't done deal shit.

And I don't trust him nor the rest of the journos, but if I had to choose I'd pick him over a random dude from Belgium.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He didn't done deal shit.

And I don't trust him nor the rest of the journos, but if I had to choose I'd pick him over a random dude from Belgium.
I'm not confirming transfers. I just periodically remind how wrong these journalists are, cause they make a living of inventing shit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People need to stop mixing reporting something is going on with it being a done deal.
There is a substantial difference between reporting "Mascherano has had some talks with Juventus" and "player agreed terms, wants juve, the fee is 20mil, barcelona seeks replacement, will be done soon togheter with alves , marotta in barcelona to sign the deal with club as he has contract with player " etc.

If various sources report talks, there probably are talks of some sort

They dont know anything of what the talks were about, let alone numbers, fee's and contracts.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
20M or 25M, just pay it. In what world is he worth less than Zaza?

Kovacic was starting in the World Cup beside Modric and Rakitic at 20 years old.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If he had spent 3 years at Juve, he would be a world class player right now.

Instead, he was at Inter who is well known for ruining players and Real where he didn't have place in the first team.

His smartest move was to leave Inter, now he should make a move of his career and go to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)