Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We're totally getting Kovacic and Saponara for the midfield and there's going to be a meltdown when it happens :lol:
@zizinho :D
meltdown wont last for long as Saponara is gonna be decisive in CL and everyone will regret their words by February. hes gonna develop a wonderful understanding with Zaza and Sturaro :touched:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Kovacic would be a bit underwhelming if this deal goes through. He has the potential no doubt, but it's a bit premature to classify him in the Dybala and Pogba category just yet. If he does come here he might find the right environment to grow and the right players around him, but if we are to make a statement of intent, I'd go with Pjanic, Isco or Goetze. In terms of just pure value for money and immediacy of impact, there is nobody better than Mascherano as an opportunity ,if it exists, this mercato.

Kovacic on the whole has a very similar feel to the Morata deal, when Alvaro came here first. Ability and potential went on to become a clutch, breakthrough star, but I think for it to happen for Kovacic we would need a lot of variables to fall into place, starting with how he's deployed in the formation of choice, followed by the 4312.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kovacic would be a bit underwhelming if this deal goes through. He has the potential no doubt, but it's a bit premature to classify him in the Dybala and Pogba category just yet. If he does come here he might find the right environment to grow and the right players around him, but if we are to make a statement of intent, I'd go with Pjanic, Isco or Goetze. In terms of just pure value for money and immediacy of impact, there is nobody better than Mascherano as an opportunity ,if it exists, this mercato.

Kovacic on the whole has a very similar feel to the Morata deal, when Alvaro came here first. Ability and potential went on to become a clutch, breakthrough star, but I think for it to happen for Kovacic we would need a lot of variables to fall into place, starting with how he's deployed in the formation of choice, followed by the 4312.
Kovacic wouldn't be less underwhelming than Gomes, and most people here want him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We're totally getting Kovacic and Saponara for the midfield and there's going to be a meltdown when it happens :lol:
@zizinho :D
we as us fans going in Brazil to get Black J. @Hydde :D
If im going there, is to find some garottas and eat some brazilian style steaks!.

In fact, the only thing that could be happening for real, is that Agnelli and MArotta want to pull a neymar-style deal with Black Jesus´s agent, giving them some extra shady 25 mils and then go on a partying spree all around the favelas.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
real owes us 30m. no way kovacic worth that much before he finally plays 10 matches in a row with some consistency.
All depends on Real. They're the ones with a bit of leverage here because they are CL champs and ger to put a price on their players heads. The price of a European champ also inflates somewhat notionally, even if the contribution is minimal. I expect to see the same scenario with Kovacic. Had they not win the title we could be looking a realistic deal in the region of 18-22m. But with the title, I think that sum will be closer to 25m. So it could be something like Kovacic plus 5m to buy back Morata incase of a potential swap.

Kovacic wouldn't be less underwhelming than Gomes, and most people here want him
I love Eastern European players becaus they fit the idea of Juve's grinta philosophy, so I'd not be totally averse to Kovavic. But if we are talking about a short term CL push, then there are other players out there who are more seasoned and suitable to the cause. I'd take zPjanic over Kovacic in a heartbeat, even for almost double money. Potentially 20m vs 38m. Unless that 18m is the difference between having Mascherano and not having him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I love Eastern European players becaus they fit the idea of Juve's grinta philosophy, so I'd not be totally averse to Kovavic. But if we are talking about a short term CL push, then there are other players out there who are more seasoned and suitable to the cause. I'd take zPjanic over Kovacic in a heartbeat, even for almost double money. Potentially 20m vs 38m. Unless that 18m is the difference between having Mascherano and not having him.
but we will get 2 mids most likely

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
but we will get 2 mids most likely
Getting 2 mids only makes sense if they have a certain level of quality in context to the CL. Kovacic and Saponara are also 2 in number, but that's not the answer to our objectives. Kovacic and Mascherano on the other hand, while Mascherano and zPjanic? Omg.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Getting 2 mids only makes sense if they have a certain level of quality in context to the CL. Kovacic and Saponara are also 2 in number, but that's not the answer to our objectives. Kovacic and Mascherano on the other hand, while Mascherano and zPjanic? Omg.
Mascherano and Pjanic is too expensive. Mascherano/Pjanic + Kovacic on loan + option is attainable

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So Paratici and Beppe are quite wrong when they go and offer 30m+20m in bonus and we could easily get Kovacic just with the 30m without any doubt

- - - Updated - - -

And Valencia are even more crazy cuz they just gave us the finger as reply

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mascherano and Pjanic is too expensive. Mascherano/Pjanic + Kovacic on loan + option is attainable
For the next 2 years, mascherano is the player that would directly improve juventus the most after Ronaldo and Messi. And even that is arguably considering how decisive morata and dybala allready are

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
For the next 2 years, mascherano is the player that would directly improve juventus the most after Ronaldo and Messi. And even that is arguably considering how decisive morata and dybala allready are
what on earth

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
agree but Barcelona is making problems. Mascherano and Kovacic on loan + option would be brilliant business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)