Matías Soulé (7 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so many willing to give up on him despite a great season as a starter at 20 years old. we need a left wing forvet and people wanting to give up on the next big thing out of argentina for what?

go fook yourselves.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
There’s two way to look at it in our current situation, preferences and sentiments aside.

1) If we do end up keeping Soule for next season and refuse any offers, even those upwards of 40-50M it would mean we really believe that this guy will be one of the missing pieces to get us back to the glory days and we will more or less guarantee him a starting spot and a system that fits to begin with, which he may or may not live up to expectations, but it’s a start and a bet we are willing to take.

2) The other way i am thinking the club looks at it is if they don’t believe Soule is yet close to the finished article or to someone that can elevate Juventus already from next season, even although they might want to keep him longer they are faced with offers upwards of €50M for a player that won’t be a guaranteed starter here, so might very well consider taking that money and reinvesting to boost the squad overall.

Then also on top of this there is always the player will that’s going to eventually count more than any of the points i made above, but i can see the reasoning in both scenarios.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)