Matías Soulé (58 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i mean the sample size is still small, 10 games are not even a third of a season, but if he can keep it up then we have a pretty handy player. who would have thought, he hasn't looked elite in anything as a next gen player, let alone his short cameos for the first team. anyway, great news

1698873616791.png

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
i mean the sample size is still small, 10 games are not even a third of a season, but if he can keep it up then we have a pretty handy player. who would have thought, he hasn't looked elite in anything as a next gen player, let alone his short cameos for the first team. anyway, great news

1698873616791.png
Agree 100%.

This would be an awesome development for him but let's not pretend he didn't look DISMAL in all his appearances for us and even among the Next Gen he never was a particularly impressive standout. Awesome if he can truly be a top level player or even a dependable player for us but its pretty revisionist history for anybody to act like he was anything more than a hope and a prayer.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
This is also now settled.

IMG_1267.jpeg
I agree with his decision since Azzurri has failed to qualify for the World Cup two times in a row. But even if he is called by Argentina he'll end up on the bench like dybala who has been on the bench even at his prime.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I agree with his decision since Azzurri has failed to qualify for the World Cup two times in a row. But even if he is called by Argentina he'll end up on the bench like dybala who has been on the bench even at his prime.
i don't think it's about italy. as he said, he feels argie, and that's the key here.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i don't think it's about italy. as he said, he feels argie, and that's the key here.
maybe but i guess he'd presence in WC even as bench player rather than watching it from home. coz this guy has not shown anything special to become regular starter in top level teams.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And a natural born lé

Is he the one? @Fr3sh
As long as he doesn’t spend a good chunk of his career at JJ.

goes to any club, he’ll win 5 ballon d’or, 7 UCL, 2 world cups and will overthrow Messi/cr7

stays at juve, form dull partnership with Keanlé, averages 15 goals, will be the vucinic to matti/quag, which are obviously kean/susan

is destiny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)