Matías Soulé (44 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
He has ALOT of potential but... to me he looks a litle skinny.. we should send him to the Under 23 team to build some muscle and call him in some Copa Italia games

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    He has ALOT of potential but... to me he looks a litle skinny.. we should send him to the Under 23 team to build some muscle and call him in some Copa Italia games
    Send him to Miami.

world class elite training facilities

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    He’ll probably be first in line for a call up if one of the other wings is unavailable. Little side note: his contract expires after the season. That could influence some of those decisions.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Off to a great start.

I wonder if his contract expiring will help him or hurt him. Obviously you wanna keep him, so does that mean giving him more opportunities with the senior squad than the typical youngster? Or do you try and ”hide” him?

His talent has been noticeable since he was in the primavera. His primary position (right wing) is one we’re pretty set at right now, but interestingly enough most of his production last season came as an AM. In 7 appearances as an AM, he had 4 goals and 2 assists, while as a winger he had 3 goals and 2 assists in 23 appearances.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Off to a great start.

I wonder if his contract expiring will help him or hurt him. Obviously you wanna keep him, so does that mean giving him more opportunities with the senior squad than the typical youngster? Or do you try and ”hide” him?

His talent has been noticeable since he was in the primavera. His primary position (right wing) is one we’re pretty set at right now, but interestingly enough most of his production last season came as an AM. In 7 appearances as an AM, he had 4 goals and 2 assists, while as a winger he had 3 goals and 2 assists in 23 appearances.
    I don’t even know who this is? But moar youth! :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 42)