Massimo Carrera (3 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think after Giaccherini came on and before Quagliarella came on, this was meant to be the formation. Vidal definitely moved wider. It was hard to tell though.

Barzagli Marrone Chiellini

Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah

Giaccherini Vucinic Giovinco

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Honestly, IMO, in the last 10 minutes against these teams you don't even need a formation. Just throw on all the attackers and bludgeon them.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Very shrewd subs today. I thought the Quag-attacker for Marrone-defender instead of a like for like was a very strong move coz Siena were pushed on the back foot, and had to remove their main attacker in Rosina.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think after Giaccherini came on and before Quagliarella came on, this was meant to be the formation. Vidal definitely moved wider. It was hard to tell though.

Giacch wasn't playing that high up the pitch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Honestly, IMO, in the last 10 minutes against these teams you don't even need a formation. Just throw on all the attackers and bludgeon them.
i suppose that works in football manager

However, if you do that in real, you make room for your own attackers smaller, and expose the defence for counters

What conte does, is play more attacking, but settle for a draw rather then gambling on going gung ho

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i suppose that works in football manager

However, if you do that in real, you make room for your own attackers smaller, and expose the defence for counters

What conte does, is play more attacking, but settle for a draw rather then gambling on going gung ho
but thats zaccheronis and del neris loser mentality and inviting mediocrity !!! i don't know what to think now !

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Yeah, it was something like that.

Giaccherini and Vidal were swapping who went wide and who tried to make a penatrating run in the inside right channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)