Massimo Carrera (3 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juve cannot catch a break.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
ridiculous news =.=
they are using all of their resources to smack us , too bad we are too strong .
when will this shit end? this is totally unfair, no other big clubs in the whole world face this kind of treatment :(
The bullshit this club has had to deal with in the past 6 years :lol:

You couldnt make this shit up.
If I wasn't on 8 points and two warnings I'd let you know what I really think of you right now. Way to lose perspective, out of all the posts made after my post only two are talking about the actual victims. If he's guilty he's responsible for two deaths. Seriously.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Goal.com removed the article and rightfully so. It was on the point of being inhumane to start a spectacle around 2 deaths.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Innocent, until proven guilty. The loss of two lives in indeed terrible, and nothing to scoff at, but it hasn't been confirmed that he's directly responsible for the incident.

In any case, the appearance of this news item in such an untimely manner makes you wonder how much more damage the stupid Italian football federation wants to incur on Juventus. Fucking cuntbags indeed.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
ffs seriously what exactly happened? why it took almost a year for the accusation to appear, what were they doing with the case? who filled the accusation?

I can't believe if the accusation suddenly appeared just like this, in case like this, surely they would've charged carrera last january or something? why wait 10 months for that? it was a case involving traffic accident not political scandal or money laundry that need in depth and long investigation.

:sergio:

now who's gonna replace him? nedved?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Innocent, until proven guilty. The loss of two lives in indeed terrible, and nothing to scoff at, but it hasn't been confirmed that he's directly responsible for the incident.

In any case, the appearance of this news item in such an untimely manner makes you wonder how much more damage the stupid Italian football federation wants to incur on Juventus. Fucking cuntbags indeed.
I'm very interested to hear how this relates to the FIGC.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;3877513 said:
Is it the first time you see a conspiracist at Tuz? :D
Well, it surely wasn't the first time I read comments that have nothing at all to do with the topic at hand :D

It always does :D Stop being facetious, and get with the program man; keep pedaling that bicycle :stuckup: :p
It was a retarded comment. No harm in admitting it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Wow, some people here are really idiots without perspective.

Two girls were killed by Carrera, that is not at question. In such situations as the case described I would say, from the information we have, that it is more likely her is guilty than that he is innocent. You have an obligation to adjust your driving to the conditions on the road, and him hitting three stationary cars doesn't look too good for him.

He killed two girls and that is much more important than juventus will ever be. If found guilty he should go to jail, I don't care who he is, and people making this to be a conspiracy against Juve are really idiots. Any person in the same situation would be tried, and rightly so.

As for why it has taken so long, I don't see anything suspicious there. Trials take time. You need to do am investigation, ask for expert opinions (on various things, what the weather was like, whether the car was well maintained and properly functioning, assess brake distances and tracks, etc), you need to schedule a pre hearing, the defense asks for time to gather evidence, you have various documents to submit and reply to, you have to wait for the Court to have a slit in the schedule, etc, etc. And this kind of case is not aa priority case, as Carrera is not being detained. If the person is being detained then you have stricter deadlines for certain things and the prosecutor and Court will give higher priority to cases which concern more serious crimes with intent and where the persons are detained. So criminal cases take time.

If Careers is guilty then lock him up, I hate rich assholes driving recklessly like they own the road (not saying he did that, but if he did).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)