Massimo Carrera (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
By the Coppa final Conte's ban should be over.

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 10:55 ----------

on a phone it does
You have an android phone no? you can add Juve's Serie A schedule on your phone and sync it with your calendar.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How do you do that?
On the calendar site, calendar.google.com you go to Other Calendars on the left and then go to Sports, Serie A, Juventus and choose subscribe, you can also go to Coppa Italia and do the same or any other competition/team you want. I assume that as soon as the draw is finished the CL schedule will be there as well. After than all the events you subscribed to will appear in your Google calendar and with the right time and consequently on your Android phone if you have one.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
On the calendar site, calendar.google.com you go to Other Calendars on the left and then go to Sports, Serie A, Juventus and choose subscribe, you can also go to Coppa Italia and do the same or any other competition/team you want. I assume that as soon as the draw is finished the CL schedule will be there as well. After than all the events you subscribed to will appear in your Google calendar and with the right time and consequently on your Android phone if you have one.
How do I sync my Google Calendar to my Android phone?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
By the Coppa final Conte's ban should be over.

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 10:55 ----------

You have an android phone no? you can add Juve's Serie A schedule on your phone and sync it with your calendar.
really can you say what app i need to download i have an android phone yes

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 22:40 ----------

never mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)