Massimo Carrera (6 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Napoli's complaints about the refereeing?

''I could see they had it in for him. The only mistakes were the ones we made on the goals we conceded.”

I love him already :D

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
If Carrera had any dignity left in him, he would have rejected the possibility of coaching Juve, he's only doing this for money and for a moment of personal glory, and is not thinking about the good of the team. History will prove me right, like always.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Has more trophy's than Zeman :seven:
:D

A few years ago I coudln't wait to play Inter. Then it became Inter & Milan...then Inter, Milan & Napoli.

Now its Inter, Milan, Napoli and Roma. Man, if we could collect all 24 points from them this season that would be amazing. LoL....

I can't explain why this summer has caused me actually hate/despise more than ever these teams (some with obvious reasons).

I gotta say though, I LOVE the fact we will be able to face off against Zeman this season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If Carrera had any dignity left in him, he would have rejected the possibility of coaching Juve, he's only doing this for money and for a moment of personal glory, and is not thinking about the good of the team. History will prove me right, like always.
whose dual account are you?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

It was quite selfish of him to accept the job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)