Massimo Carrera (16 Viewers)

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Carrera : " We are copying napoli's module? If so, then I don't understand why they have sent two men to spy on our trainings "

" Since last year I am living each day with Conte so hopefully it won't be a problem replacing him, I'll try to give advice to players near the bench, but not my own initiative, only things we do every day "

" worried?, I'll sit on the bench of the champions of Italy, challenging anything coming toward us, and if you are talking about football, I've been in this world since 40 years. "
I see he's wasting no time. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Carrera : " We are copying napoli's module? If so, then I don't understand why they have sent two men to spy on our trainings "

" Since last year I am living each day with Conte so hopefully it won't be a problem replacing him, I'll try to give advice to players near the bench, but not my own initiative, only things we do every day "

" worried?, I'll sit on the bench of the champions of Italy, challenging anything coming toward us, and if you are talking about football, I've been in this world since 40 years. "
Good leader, strong character and popular, would be ideal pitch side for a few games.
Fuck yeah !

Conte's puppet for 100%
he even admitted in those lines
:lol2: :lol2:
but who can blame him he gets nicely pay to do that
show some respect for this man, women.
His succes in projecting conte's idea's from day to day training to the matchdays, is vital for this club the comming months

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really REALLY hope this guy knows what Conte wants.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 11:31 ----------

Damn, just saw this.

Well said. :D

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 11:33 ----------

Porrini :touched:

Man great times watching Juve in the 90s. What a team we had. No nonsense tough motherfuckers, mixed with magical players like Baggio, DP and Zizou.
We are getting there...slowly but surely and despite the whole of Italy minus Juve & fans want to slow us down.

The Old Lady will sing again. THis isn't over by a long shot.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What's funny about that?
it is funny that hè exactly will say and do conte wants

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 18:22 ----------

Fuck yeah !

show some respect for this man, women.
His succes in projecting conte's idea's from day to day training to the matchdays, is vital for this club the comming months
ow you i don't discuss with you

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
Carrera was Great for is in his playing days. And with his comment about Napoli he reminds me of conte. Let's hope he brings us many trophies. 4 in total.

May 22, 2007
Maybe she thinks literal puppet.

Anyway, it's really cool that there is a heavy influence from the Lippi Juventus teams in this Juve, from players and coaches to directors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)